Daily challenge lore, quests, etc.

Raveniteh

I am creating this post so we could share daily challenge content with each other. Daily challenges are seeded, means everyone has exact same run, mutations, item drops and such. Which could help all of us reduce the time for the RNG hellfest when we're going for that pesky 100%. I believe this is worth of doing if it helps even a single hunter.

So here we go:

Monday 27.04.2020: 1-1 lore stone, 1-2 quest for knocking down nests, 2-1 hidden passage for Manure Spreader artifact, got a Laser Pal artifact drop from monster and Defibrilator from chest in same passage.

If you know what's in the rest of worlds, feel free to post, because I am not as good yet to make it further.

Edited by Raveniteh
  • Like 1

Tuesday 28.04.2020: 1-1 quest for killing vombats, 1-2 bunker with Dual Tape Deck artifact behind wall, 2-1 bunker with NPC Leif and Video Rewinder artifact behind wall, in Yellow passage you can exchange one of your exo mutations for Wind Bag and get Manure Spreader artifact in a chest

Well, sorry for the spam, but it seems that items from daily challenge do not unlock Tome of Ancients information. Not sure why I didn't bother testing this beforehand, but neither quirks nor artifacts save for me. I have a feeling that Exo mutation did save, but Endo did not (had couple negative ones which I don't see unlocked).

If someone could double check, that would be great, but as of now, this deal is off.

GL HF, hunters.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry that I just saw this. I mentioned that in the trophy guide we made on this site here, that Daily Challenges do not count towards Tome completion ? They should only be used towards the daily challenge trophy. My bad I couldn't warn you sooner!

• Like 1

On 11/05/2020 at 6:54 PM, integra_93GS-R said:

I'm sorry that I just saw this. I mentioned that in the trophy guide we made on this site here, that Daily Challenges do not count towards Tome completion 1f61e.png They should only be used towards the daily challenge trophy. My bad I couldn't warn you sooner!

You don't have to apologize ^^ it was just couple days and my bad that I didn't read your guide properly as I am actually using it myself. Love the game tho. Keep up the great work!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Raveniteh said:

You don't have to apologize ^^ it was just couple days and my bad that I didn't read your guide properly as I am actually using it myself. Love the game tho. Keep up the great work!

I appreciate that, thank you! I try to keep an eye on the game's forum posts just in case. But please let me know if you have any other questions, best of luck, and may RNG be on your side my friend!

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/4/2021 at 10:58 AM, DrBloodmoney said:

Hey, reviving this thread to ask a quick question, does anyone know if Daily Challenges are still going on for this game?

Thinking of getting it, but checking if all trophies still achievable....

Cheers :) 

Yes they are, i did one just yesterday to get the hidden ending 'Dry Run'.

The ending isn't necessary for a trophy, i just wanted to see it  xD