Can DLCs be bought with alt account to be playable with main?

Hey all. My main account is USA, and l have EU copy of the game, so l bought DLCs on my alt EU account which is primary on my console but somehow l don't see DLC characters like Zamasu etc.
Does anyone know if DLCs needed to be bought with the same account? ( I never had that issue with any other games btw )

3 hours ago, Helyx said:

The DLC needs to be from the same region as the game; account doesn't matter.

The copy l have apparently region “ All “ not EU, and like l said l have bought dlc on EU and it’s not working.

Any idea which store l need to buy for that “ all “ region?

Bles code? (on the lower part of the case spine). 

That's what have to match the dlc region. 

If you post that info, we can figure out what region it is from. 

Do note that several games only allow the use of the dlc by the account that buys it (Street Fighter 5 for example). I don't know if it's the case of Xenoverse 2, but it's easy to test, just try using it with the account that bought the dlc. 

58 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Bles code? (on the lower part of the case spine). 

That's what have to match the dlc region. 

If you post that info, we can figure out what region it is from. 

Do note that several games only allow the use of the dlc by the account that buys it (Street Fighter 5 for example). I don't know if it's the case of Xenoverse 2, but it's easy to test, just try using it with the account that bought the dlc. 

Only thing written is this number, 2101882.

I found that Na store is the one in order to play dlc with disk says all, l was able to install extra pack 2 but pack1 was “ installed “ and download icon is grey out even though l didn’t download it so l can’t find Zamasu.

Has that ever happened to you?

2 hours ago, MilanYildirim said:

Only thing written is this number, 2101882.

I found that Na store is the one in order to play dlc with disk says all, l was able to install extra pack 2 but pack1 was “ installed “ and download icon is grey out even though l didn’t download it so l can’t find Zamasu.

Has that ever happened to you?

Odd, no never happened to me. I'm also not familiar with that coding, never saw any game with just numbers as the code. 

I also own the DB FighterZ + DB Xenoverse 2 double pack, so the code is different (I'm also 300+ km away from my copy, so checking is kind of impossible...) 

Are you sure that there's no in-game requirements to use Zamasu (like doing some DLC quests or advancing the story to some point?)

While I started Xenoverse 2, I didn't played much, so, I can't help more than this.. Sorry. 

9 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Odd, no never happened to me. I'm also not familiar with that coding, never saw any game with just numbers as the code. 

I also own the DB FighterZ + DB Xenoverse 2 double pack, so the code is different (I'm also 300+ km away from my copy, so checking is kind of impossible...) 

Are you sure that there's no in-game requirements to use Zamasu (like doing some DLC quests or advancing the story to some point?)

While I started Xenoverse 2, I didn't played much, so, I can't help more than this.. Sorry. 

Sorry, it was my bad. I saw the code on disk, it was well hidden for some reasons, so the code is " cusa-05350 " 
https://imgur.com/a/dkcFfGU
the problem l am having with is first DLC and it doesn't give me option to download it. I don't know why is this happening

18 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

If it doesn't give you the option to download it is because it needs to be downloaded from the owned dlc section on the game app (before opening the app, on the dlc section, the first thing should be the owned dlc, you can install it from there). 

Tried that option as well, exactly the same. All but extra pack 2 is greyed out.
https://imgur.com/a/luNY55L
Go figure, eh?

1 hour ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

From that photo, the Extra Pack 2 isn't installed, if you pressed X on the arrow at the left of it, it should download. 

If that doesn't download and install the dlc, then I don't know what's the problem with it..

Yeah but the problem is with the 1st one. I can't acccess to first one.

I feel like l've been bothering you a lot but do you think if it work if l buy digitally game? Maybe problem is the disk?

Ok, then it's definitely odd. 

Did you try deleting everything and installing again? 

I don't know if getting the digital version would fix it, but as a last resort, you could try (if the price isn't to big..). 

Don't worry, if I was being "bothered" by you while trying to help you solve the problem, I could simply stop reply.. This is a public forum after all. 

• Like 1