WWE 2K Battlegrounds announced; no WWE 2K21

KenjiCBZ

3 minutes ago, Yuna4353 said:

I am just waiting for this to only a be a mobile game because that my fear 

The game is being made by the same devs that made NBA Playgrounds, and the last game was on PS4, Xbox One, PC and Switch... so I expect the WWE game to go a similar route. Maybe an actual working game on Switch? 

• Like 1

Just now, ECHO_mm said:

The game is being made by the same devs that made NBA Playgrounds, and the last game was on PS4, Xbox One, PC and Switch... so I expect the WWE game to go a similar route. Maybe an actual working game on Switch? 

That is good news then, I was had a  suspension about it since moble gaming a thing 

Since the main WWE games are now being made by Visual Concepts, I have a bad feeling it will return next year all NBA 2K'ed up (i.e. microtransactions everywhere you look).

Wonder if they will patch 2K20 between now and then to keep the roster up-to-date. Also wonder if the online will stay open for longer than the usual 2K timeframe for people that want a more realistic experience.

• 2 months later...

Game will be released September 18.

Featuring over 70 WWE Superstars and Legends, WWE 2K Battlegrounds is an all-new, over-the-top, multiplayer arcade experience featuring interactive environments and devastating power-ups. Battle your friends online or on the couch in loads of match types, including the new King of the Battleground and online tournaments.

Edited by johnclark12