Does servers still work?

EnricoShapka

• 1 month later...

If you are after coop play or want to get the x500 online battles, etc...  The servers are very stable, you will get the odd drop from a game but nothing annoying. This is still a great game to play with friends though!  I am still eating away at it after 10 years!!!  Lol. 

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

I have been playing the campaigns with x3 other friends the last month or so and the servers are still stable. Like I mentioned in a previous post, you will get the odd drop. I would recommend anyone on the fence about playing, do so now!  This is is a fantastic multiplayer game, my friends and I have had such a good time playing it.  Admittedly we were on the point of rage at times doing the extreme campaign, but it was all worth it.  I would not recommend doing extreme solo with AIs, they are capable, but not as fun. ?

Yeah the servers are very stable and i saw never a bug or a glitch. I am playing with a friend all different modes from time to time its never getting boring. Really looking forward to play the other titles of them. If you watch my playlist its the only game I guess of this genre (shooting monsters aso) the game is just fantatstic!