Call of the wild and call of the wild 2019 edition

This game originally came with only two huge reserves and more were added over time (now there are 5 more and I think another one is on its way). Also, there were weapon packs and other extras sold separately - the 2019 edition has some of them (those which came out at the time of its release) and if you can get a good price on that version, it's definitely a better choice (the DLCs for this game are a bit expensive and they are not on sale very often). As for which game is better - I don't know the other title but if you want a quality hunting game, this one is as good as it gets and it is bound to scratch any hunting itch :D 

3 minutes ago, det_gittes said:

This game originally came with only two huge reserves and more were added over time (now there are 5 more and I think another one is on its way). Also, there were weapon packs and other extras sold separately - the 2019 edition has some of them (those which came out at the time of its release) and if you can get a good price on that version, it's definitely a better choice (the DLCs for this game are a bit expensive and they are not on sale very often). As for which game is better - I don't know the other title but if you want a quality hunting game, this one is as good as it gets and it is bound to scratch any hunting itch :D 

Thanks.