Outlaw Pass 3

Where is it???  When can we expect it???

I have been very quiet about complaining in regard to RDR2 because I value all of the time/energy that went in to making such an excellent game...but c'mon guys!  Your online is dying. There's only so many times I can grind for daily gold challenges, or get my head blown off by a level 500 every time I step in a PVP lobby. Where's the new content?  I'd even settle for new horse races/content...but that hasn't changed a lick since it started. 

I wanna keep playing...but when you've maxed out all the roles, completed every daily challenge at least 20 times and explored all over creation.....well....maybe it's just game over for me at this point. 

1. I don't think Rockstar devs are hanging out here to see this lol.

2. It's only been 4 months since the last major expansion. Normally a 3 month cycle is expected. But with the world being in the throws of a pandemic, I don't think it's ridiculous to expect a few weeks lag.

Believe me, there's probably no one that wants new stuff to do more than I do. But if you stop and think about it for even a second, it makes sense that's there's a little delay.