Delay on trophies popping and searching golf courses

blkburn123

Hi anyone else have the same issue I’m having with this game. Trophies are taking so long to pop after achieving the objective. Taking between 1min to 4mins to pop. Also when I search for a golf course and I type the name in the pop up keyboard and press ok it taking upto 5 mins for the words I’ve type to transfer to the search bar, the actually searching for the course doesn’t take long at all.

I’ve tried deleting the game and re-downloading but hasn’t helped. I’m unsure if it’s the game in general, my ps4 is dying or just poor internet 

I'm 99% positive its the game considering trophies pop when the achievement is triggered and most trophies can be earned without internet / online. I had a game once that done that annoying to say the least because your left wondering if you have earned the throphy or not .. Have you tried to earn another trophy in another game to see if you have the same problem ?

38 minutes ago, DevilsYard said:

I'm 99% positive its the game considering trophies pop when the achievement is triggered and most trophies can be earned without internet / online. I had a game once that done that annoying to say the least because your left wondering if you have earned the throphy or not .. Have you tried to earn another trophy in another game to see if you have the same problem ?

Yeh I tried MotoGP Quickly and that seemed fine for trophies popping. I’m guessing it’s the game.

47 minutes ago, Hoggliner said:

The few trophies I have popped right away. The game itself has incredibly slow load times and rendering for what it is, but I haven’t had any trophy issues other than my skills...

One popped straightaway but the rest I didn’t think I was getting and then I would be loading up next course and then they pop. The slow load times and rendering is affecting the enjoyment of the game 

Thanks everyone. Yeh i noticed that, my alts it’s quick but slow as anything with my main. Next problem I’m having is tour par trophy won’t pop for me even though I think I’m doing it right. I like this game but it’s so frustrating