Another one bites the dust : Scavenge all survivor remnants on the islands

Xanaphior

2 hours ago, Xanaphior said:

Anyone knows how to achieve this one? Not sure how to?

You have to search the islands for leftovers of other "survivors". They are pretty obvious structures. I had three of them scattered around the whole map, one of them containing Wollie, the Easteregg you have to find.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Ara_Dax said:

Spike, well done on the plat. Do you just have to find the shelters ?  Are there just three ? and do you have to take all the stuff in them or just Wollie (which I have) ?

I'm pretty sure you have to pick up everything. My last shelter was the one with Wollie and the trophy didn't poped until I grabed the other stuff too.
I cant tell if there might be more than three, since the maps are randomly generated. I took the gyrocopter and checked every single island.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Spike-Minoda666 said:

You have to search the islands for leftovers of other "survivors". They are pretty obvious structures. I had three of them scattered around the whole map, one of them containing Wollie, the Easteregg you have to find.

Thanks for the reply! You're the best :)

33 minutes ago, Ara_Dax said:

Spike, how did you get two of each? I have had 2  of each of the 5 animals on the raft. When it rains I sail out storm happens but no trophy. 4 hours I have wasted on this trophy tonight. 1f62d.png

Thats unusual...
Sounds like you did everything right. Was it just raining or thunderous storm? It has to be the latter.

Did you use the orange life boat or the custom-crafted raft? has to be the latter, again.

8 hours ago, Spike-Minoda666 said:

Thats unusual...
Sounds like you did everything right. Was it just raining or thunderous storm? It has to be the latter.

Did you use the orange life boat or the custom-crafted raft? has to be the latter, again.

Thunder and custom. 

45 minutes ago, Ara_Dax said:

Crabs, Boars, Night Snakes, Seagulls, Bats.

It popped for me using crabs, boars, snakes and seagulls. Since I had no bats, i believe the seagulls won't be necessary either. 

BUT, i had 3 boars becauseI brought one more in case one boar glitches out. So I had 9 dead animals in total on my custom raft

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Spike-Minoda666 said:

It popped for me using crabs, boars, snakes and seagulls. Since I had no bats, i believe the seagulls won't be necessary either. 

BUT, i had 3 boars becauseI brought one more in case one boar glitches out. So I had 9 dead animals in total on my custom raft

I am unable to do that one since the boar are always glitching out...Makes me so mad!

21 minutes ago, Xanaphior said:

I am unable to do that one since the boar are always glitching out...Makes me so mad!

What are you killing the boars with? For me, I found the boars glitched out whenever I killed them with a spear. When I killed them with my refined axe, they never ‘rubber-banded’ away. Hopefully that may work for you!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, OTPYG said:

What are you killing the boars with? For me, I found the boars glitched out whenever I killed them with a spear. When I killed them with my refined axe, they never ‘rubber-banded’ away. Hopefully that may work for you!

Yeah spears seem to make the boars have some sort of seizure. Bow n arrows seem to work ok for me.  Easier than trying to chase them with the knife/axe/spear poke.

Got two of each... I see what I was doing wrong. I was starting the boat going as the big waves started. I needed to go when light rain and hit the waves further out. Jeez.... Lol.  Now I'm gonna reload and skin those mutha fkin boars.

Edited by Ara_Dax

1 hour ago, Spike-Minoda666 said:

Thank you :)

yes, every single item there is. On one and the same Island

I understand the trophy has been buggy for a lot of people, however in my experience I didn’t have all items on the one island (had the hobo stove on an island that I found the barrel on as I didn’t want to transport it all the way back, same with the ship base made of barrels) and the trophy popped. 

1 hour ago, Ara_Dax said:

Got two of each... I see what I was doing wrong. I was starting the boat going as the big waves started. I needed to go when light rain and hit the waves further out. Jeez.... Lol.  Now I'm gonna reload and skin those mutha fkin boars.

Crazy such a small detail made the difference! Well done. Onwards to the Plat ☺️

• Like 2