Xanaphior

Another one bites the dust : Scavenge all survivor remnants on the islands

28 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Xanaphior said:

Anyone knows how to achieve this one? Not sure how to?

 

You have to search the islands for leftovers of other "survivors". They are pretty obvious structures. I had three of them scattered around the whole map, one of them containing Wollie, the Easteregg you have to find.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spike, well done on the plat. Do you just have to find the shelters ?  Are there just three ? and do you have to take all the stuff in them or just Wollie (which I have) ?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Ara_Dax said:

Spike, well done on the plat. Do you just have to find the shelters ?  Are there just three ? and do you have to take all the stuff in them or just Wollie (which I have) ?

 

I'm pretty sure you have to pick up everything. My last shelter was the one with Wollie and the trophy didn't poped until I grabed the other stuff too.
I cant tell if there might be more than three, since the maps are randomly generated. I took the gyrocopter and checked every single island.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Spike-Minoda666 said:

 

You have to search the islands for leftovers of other "survivors". They are pretty obvious structures. I had three of them scattered around the whole map, one of them containing Wollie, the Easteregg you have to find.

Thanks for the reply! You're the best :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spike, how did you get two of each? I have had 2  of each of the 5 animals on the raft. When it rains I sail out storm happens but no trophy. 4 hours I have wasted on this trophy tonight. 😭

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Ara_Dax said:

Spike, how did you get two of each? I have had 2  of each of the 5 animals on the raft. When it rains I sail out storm happens but no trophy. 4 hours I have wasted on this trophy tonight. 1f62d.png

 

Thats unusual...
Sounds like you did everything right. Was it just raining or thunderous storm? It has to be the latter.

Did you use the orange life boat or the custom-crafted raft? has to be the latter, again.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Spike-Minoda666 said:

 

Thats unusual...
Sounds like you did everything right. Was it just raining or thunderous storm? It has to be the latter.

Did you use the orange life boat or the custom-crafted raft? has to be the latter, again.

Thunder and custom. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 animals? I thought crabs and boars are the only one.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Sikutai said:

5 animals? I thought crabs and boars are the only one.

Crabs, Boars, Night Snakes, Seagulls, Bats.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Ara_Dax said:

Crabs, Boars, Night Snakes, Seagulls, Bats.

It popped for me using crabs, boars, snakes and seagulls. Since I had no bats, i believe the seagulls won't be necessary either. 

BUT, i had 3 boars becauseI brought one more in case one boar glitches out. So I had 9 dead animals in total on my custom raft

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Ara_Dax said:

Crabs, Boars, Night Snakes, Seagulls, Bats.


Can confirm you don’t need the seagulls or bats for this Trophy. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Spike-Minoda666 said:

It popped for me using crabs, boars, snakes and seagulls. Since I had no bats, i believe the seagulls won't be necessary either. 

BUT, i had 3 boars becauseI brought one more in case one boar glitches out. So I had 9 dead animals in total on my custom raft

I am unable to do that one since the boar are always glitching out...Makes me so mad!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Xanaphior said:

I am unable to do that one since the boar are always glitching out...Makes me so mad!

Yeah, you have to carry the boars gently. Dont sprint/jump with them 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Xanaphior said:

I am unable to do that one since the boar are always glitching out...Makes me so mad!

What are you killing the boars with? For me, I found the boars glitched out whenever I killed them with a spear. When I killed them with my refined axe, they never ‘rubber-banded’ away. Hopefully that may work for you!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, OTPYG said:

What are you killing the boars with? For me, I found the boars glitched out whenever I killed them with a spear. When I killed them with my refined axe, they never ‘rubber-banded’ away. Hopefully that may work for you!

Yeah spears seem to make the boars have some sort of seizure. Bow n arrows seem to work ok for me.  Easier than trying to chase them with the knife/axe/spear poke.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Xanaphior said:

I am unable to do that one since the boar are always glitching out...Makes me so mad!

I always used spears, they only startet rubberbanding when carrying carrying them.. 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got two of each... I see what I was doing wrong. I was starting the boat going as the big waves started. I needed to go when light rain and hit the waves further out. Jeez.... Lol.  Now I'm gonna reload and skin those mutha fkin boars.

Edited by Ara_Dax
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spike Congrats on the Plat..wanted to find out with Gotta craft them all do you need to craft everything in the menu?

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, IceBekkie said:

Spike Congrats on the Plat..wanted to find out with Gotta craft them all do you need to craft everything in the menu?

 

 

Thank you :)

yes, every single item there is. On one and the same Island

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Spike-Minoda666 said:

 

Thank you :)

yes, every single item there is. On one and the same Island

I understand the trophy has been buggy for a lot of people, however in my experience I didn’t have all items on the one island (had the hobo stove on an island that I found the barrel on as I didn’t want to transport it all the way back, same with the ship base made of barrels) and the trophy popped. 

1 hour ago, Ara_Dax said:

Got two of each... I see what I was doing wrong. I was starting the boat going as the big waves started. I needed to go when light rain and hit the waves further out. Jeez.... Lol.  Now I'm gonna reload and skin those mutha fkin boars.

Crazy such a small detail made the difference! Well done. Onwards to the Plat ☺️

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will the Boars respawn after i killed them and how t.. f.. did they reach these Islands?

Edited by Sikutai
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Spike-Minoda666 said:

 

Thank you :)

yes, every single item there is. On one and the same Island

Thanks alot will give it a go

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sikutai said:

Will the Boars respawn after i killed them and how t.. f.. did they reach these Islands?

Yeah they will respawn.

News Photos GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Edited by Ara_Dax
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎30‎.‎04‎.‎2020 at 11:03 AM, Ara_Dax said:

Yeah they will respawn.

News Photos GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

 

Ah, that's the Solution.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.