TWD: Saints and Sinners trophy thoughts

List looks pretty straight forward. Only difficult looking trophy looks to be "Hard Core" but that also might not be to difficult either depending on the circumstances it can be earned but that's the only one I can see causing to much trouble. Other than that, going based off most VR games I'd say somewhere between 20-30 hours to plat & maybe only 1 playthrough depending on if any of the craftable or collectibles are missable

3 hours ago, MikeCheck-- said:

Really doesn't seem difficult at all. Easier than Arizona Sunshine that is for sure. Probably 10-15 hours. Not many VR games require 20-30 hours in my experience. 

I was giving it the benefit of the doubt & praying for that much time. But honestly you're probably more right with 10-15 since VR games are always so short sadly

• 2 weeks later...

Whaaa? No bullshit online multiplayer trophies? Unheard of! I mean really, god forbid a game doesn't have that nonsense nowadays! So glad they didn't follow the norm and kept it single player ONLY like games like this SHOULD be! They've already ruined the Tomb Raider games adding all that fucking nonsense so I was quite sure they were going to do it here as well. Thank you for not ruining it for me. I'll definitely be picking this up once it's on sale.

12 hours ago, MikeCheck-- said:

Super fair trophy list btw. Straightforward and extremely fun game 

Looks like it. I look forward to playing it. Thank you Skydance so much, once again, for not ruining a game with all that online trophy horse shit and challenge nonsense (cough cough Tomb Raider)! 

If anyone is on the fence about buying this then let me nudge you in the right direction. Do it! This game is so fun, i think it's the best game I've played on my psvr so far. I dont think grabbing a zombie by the head and jamming a table spoon into its eyeball will ever get old.

• Like 2