Still VR exclusive

Never heard about this game until today. It's been already launched on Steam in Jan, 2020 as a VR exclusive.

Although the platform on PSN indicates that this is a PS4 game, but based on the information on its website, it'll still be a PSVR exclusive.

Sad...

1 hour ago, thefourfoldroot said:

Did you not try Astro Bot, Resi7, Wipeout, Moss, or any of the other good games. I know a lot of people got it and just basically played demos.

I bought it for RE7. I didn't like the low quality picture. It looked grainy for lack of a better word. Almost like you could see lines all across the screen. That completely took away the immersion for me and I couldn't play it like that. I thought it was the game at first and was super disappointed but playing it on the TV was fine. I didn't try any other games on there other than the free stuff that came with it.

16 hours ago, thefourfoldroot said:

I would very highly recommend getting PSVR, it’s undoubtedly home to the best game of this generation. You’ll be massively missing out if you don’t pick it up.

I've had a PSVR for a long time now, I just don't like the feel of games like that right in front my eyes lol & if that game you're talking about is Astro Bot then yes, you'd be correct that it's an amazing game :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PeachyJacobs said:

I bought it for RE7. I didn't like the low quality picture. It looked grainy for lack of a better word. Almost like you could see lines all across the screen. That completely took away the immersion for me and I couldn't play it like that. I thought it was the game at first and was super disappointed but playing it on the TV was fine. I didn't try any other games on there other than the free stuff that came with it.

You paid $200 or more for a VR headset and only tried one full game? It's your money so feel free to do whatever you want but I'd recommend at least trying a variety of different games. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, thefourfoldroot said:

I would very highly recommend getting PSVR, it’s undoubtedly home to the best game of this generation. You’ll be massively missing out if you don’t pick it up.

Wait theres a Bloodborne VR port? Jokes aside, Astrobot and Beat saber are amazing but most other games make me extremely nauseous.  I hope this game doesnt make me nauseous from what I have heard this game is great. 

• Like 1

I hope this'll come out soon, would like to play it before going back to work ! 

3 hours ago, iGGTheEnd said:

Wait theres a Bloodborne VR port? Jokes aside, Astrobot and Beat saber are amazing but most other games make me extremely nauseous.  I hope this game doesnt make me nauseous from what I have heard this game is great. 

Yes ! There's a Bloodborn VR port, the same sound design and the same "soul" in the game ... You want the title ? Hum, it's Déraciné :P It's a lil joke, when I saw your avatar, I wanted to do it ^^ I just finished it, it's a good game and we feel some Souls side in it^^

12 hours ago, Dethfuse said:

You paid $200 or more for a VR headset and only tried one full game? It's your money so feel free to do whatever you want but I'd recommend at least trying a variety of different games. 

Definitely more. They are at least double that here in Australia for a new one unless you manage to find a sale. And yes, the issue I had was with the hardware and not the game. Those lines I could see, the screen door effect someone called it, weren't going to disappear simply because I played a different game. I returned the PSVR and got my momey back. I said what my issue was with it and apparently it's not uncommon for people to return them with the same issues. It completely removes any sort of immersion from the game. I don't understand how it doesn't bother you while playing?