Still VR exclusive

18 hours ago, MotsonTheMotto said:

I've had a PSVR for a long time now, I just don't like the feel of games like that right in front my eyes lol & if that game you're talking about is Astro Bot then yes, you'd be correct that it's an amazing game :)

It is (telling when people don’t even have to name the game). It must be a perception thing, it never feels like anything is in front of my eyes (apart from if things go dark with loading something).

• Like 1

On 28/04/2020 at 5:30 PM, thefourfoldroot said:

I would very highly recommend getting PSVR, it’s undoubtedly home to the best game of this generation. You’ll be massively missing out if you don’t pick it up.

Bloodborne is a VR game? ?

Edit: only noticed after posting that someone else already made the same joke. Great minds.. ?

I do agree though, VR is fantastic and quite well-priced these days. Will definitely be checking out this Walking Dead title. If one can get through RE7 in VR then everything else should be a cakewalk surely?! 

Edited by OTPYG

15 hours ago, PeachyJacobs said:

Definitely more. They are at least double that here in Australia for a new one unless you manage to find a sale. And yes, the issue I had was with the hardware and not the game. Those lines I could see, the screen door effect someone called it, weren't going to disappear simply because I played a different game. I returned the PSVR and got my momey back. I said what my issue was with it and apparently it's not uncommon for people to return them with the same issues. It completely removes any sort of immersion from the game. I don't understand how it doesn't bother you while playing?

Some games look worse than others but no I've never experienced lines across my VR screen. Sounds to me like you had a faulty unit.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Out of curiosity am I the only one that thinks this game is/was overhyped?

-UPDATE-

I'm one receipt away from the platinum and I have to say that this game was definitely overhyped. "Best VR game" some of the reviews and comments I've seen say. For me, not even close. I found the game to be generic and boring as hell, not to mention just really quick to blast through the storyline. I'd have to say that 98% of the time it took me to get through this game and all its trophies was spent scavenging the maps for supplies. Awesome that everyone else liked it so much but to me it was just another extremely overhyped game.

Edited by MrTacoNinja

• 1 month later...
On 12/12/2021 at 6:20 AM, MrTacoNinja said:

Out of curiosity am I the only one that thinks this game is/was overhyped?

-UPDATE-

I'm one receipt away from the platinum and I have to say that this game was definitely overhyped. "Best VR game" some of the reviews and comments I've seen say. For me, not even close. I found the game to be generic and boring as hell, not to mention just really quick to blast through the storyline. I'd have to say that 98% of the time it took me to get through this game and all its trophies was spent scavenging the maps for supplies. Awesome that everyone else liked it so much but to me it was just another extremely overhyped game.

Just curious, what are some of your favorite VR games? Also, I find it best to always have tempered expectations. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, MikeCheck-- said:

Just curious, what are some of your favorite VR games? Also, I find it best to always have tempered expectations. 

Moss and Astro Bot were the most adorable games I've ever played and they were soooo much fun to platinum... other than some of those challenges in Astro Bot. Blood & Truth was also really good but the Gunslinger trophy can get fucked!

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, MrTacoNinja said:

Moss and Astro Bot were the most adorable games I've ever played and they were soooo much fun to platinum... other than some of those challenges in Astro Bot. Blood & Truth was also really good but the Gunslinger trophy can get fucked!

You’d love Fracked and Pistol Whip

2 hours ago, MrTacoNinja said:

Do they both support the Aim?

Erm, no, Aim would NOT work well with either game. Fracked has the best move implementation I've ever experienced in a VR title, it is insanely smooth and they did a phenomenal job. It is one of the better looking games too. Pistol Whip is an easy Platinum and fun workout but moves are needed there too. Aim would render both games impossible to play. Look up some gameplay!

• Like 1