About NG+

FlareZero

You will carry money, gears, items, lil’ cactus, abilities, LV and new abilities from your previous teams. Also, x300 exp ability. 

If your team are strong enough, try beating Anisa 3 times. You will get more abilities from her. (hard mode only) 

Actually, you will carry everything from your save. 

• Like 2

On 28/4/2020 at 8:40 PM, condo9minium said:

You will carry money, gears, items, lil’ cactus, abilities, LV and new abilities from your previous teams. Also, x300 exp ability. 

If your team are strong enough, try beating Anisa 3 times. You will get more abilities from her. (hard mode only) 

Actually, you will carry everything from your save. 

Oh nice, thank you very much bro, very useful info. ?

Edited by FlareZero
  • Like 1

Just finished my 3rd Playthrough, already beat it with all 6 before. Did a speed run, skipped every fight except the forced ones, went right to the point, no out of the way treasures of any kind and skipped all cutscenes, except the ones I haven't seen for the 3rd of the set of bosses towards the end. From my old save file, compared at the last save point before the final boss, it took 4 Hours and 1 minute. It really helps with having everything maxed out at the start.

Edited by Nitemares-----
  • Like 1

On 5/7/2020 at 3:01 AM, Bunkerbudy said:

I know, I just ment that you start as lvl 1 char every new playtrough, so the fact that you others are still leveled doesn't realy matter in you NG+ right.

No you don't.  When you start the NG+ your characters start out at whatever level they were left at in the previous playthrough.  In the first one if you had Charlotte, Angela and Hawkeye at 99 they stay at 99.  Since the second playthrough will likely be the other 3, they will start at level 1 because you haven't used them yet.  

On 11-5-2020 at 3:08 PM, ClausValca said:

No you don't.  When you start the NG+ your characters start out at whatever level they were left at in the previous playthrough.  In the first one if you had Charlotte, Angela and Hawkeye at 99 they stay at 99.  Since the second playthrough will likely be the other 3, they will start at level 1 because you haven't used them yet.  

Thanks for saying I am wrong, but also saying the exact same thing is said.

"so the fact that you others are still leveled doesn't realy matter in you NG+" I think that means that the characters who are already leveled stay leveled.

"I just ment that you start as lvl 1 char every new playtrough" Also true, because why should I replay the game 3 times with the same characters...

• 2 years later...
20 hours ago, Taruta13 said:

I know you have to beat Anise to get New Game+ unlocked, but once you beat your first New Game+ do you have to beat Anise in that game to use the save for a second New Game+, because I was going to use that save to get all three stories.

This is sorta what I would like to know as well, though you would still need to do anise playthru a bit to level to class 4 cause of the class items but nit having the need to fight her saves me some time. Haha but without confirmation better off playing it alll the way thru or it would suck to play the last thru and have it not count.

• 1 year later...

Quick question:

I’ve finished the game twice now. I can go into the post dungeon but there really isn’t any need for it.

Can someone confirm I can go straight into NG++ without doing the post game dungeon again?