• Judgement Day
  • Living Hell
  • Master of Fear
  • No Man's Land
  • Who Rules The Night
  • With a Vengeance
  • Strange Deadfellow
  • Dark Wings Fly Away in Fear

I completed the game in 2017 (2018 because I beat the Catwoman DLC) and looked at these trophies today on the PSN Profile Website, what I don't get is that I didn't get these trophies, even though I completed the main story. I got 54 out of 110 trophies, I should be getting 70 out of 110. Something just doesn't feel right, my guess is that I have a glitch is why.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3634-batman-arkham-knight/shivandesai78?order=date

• Like 1

For those 16 trophies, they don't. To be honest, I didn't notice anything about these trophies until now. When I saw the description on how to get it, I was shocked and wondered why did I not get them even though I complete each chapter of the game.

Edited by shivandesai78

I did a comparing trophy with my friend and he got some of the trophies I couldn't get. All I can say is that I'm just going to keep the trophy progress of this game. I wonder if the developers of the game could at least see the progress on the trophies each of us got so that they would pop up on our own trophy collection of the game. Like here is the thing, they look into Batman Arkham Knight Trophy/Achievements and see the trophies each of us got and make sure that the ones we were supposed to get would pop up. True, the time date of earning the trophy would not appear, but at least we both know that we have completed the game.

Edit: To have these 16 trophies unlocked, the developers should see that the Knightfall trophy. That way, it is proof that we completed and we earned these trophies.

Edited by shivandesai78
Forgot to add something

• 1 month later...