A very easy way to earn trophies after Vikendi update

14 minutes ago, ItsVaka said:

This is very good for trophy hunters. I might have to redownload the game. Are the bots hard to kill? Do they shoot back like pros, or they just stand still?

They are not dumb AI. They loot, heal, take cover, use semi-auto for long range and so on. However they cant drive cars and throw grenades.

For medium to long range they are really easy to kill as they are just standing still, in cqb if you lucky they can easily kill you.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, fizl406 said:

They are not dumb AI. They loot, heal, take cover, use semi-auto for long range and so on. However they cant drive cars and throw grenades.

For medium to long range they are really easy to kill as they are just standing still, in cqb if you lucky they can easily kill you.

do you know how to find more bots, because I only get around 4 kills a game.

1 minute ago, ItsVaka said:

do you know how to find more bots, because I only get around 4 kills a game.

Drop in the middle of the map right under the plane trajectory. For most kills best map is Karakin, but most of the time Miramar is chosen. On these large maps its best to take Sniper Rifle and drive around. Most kills you will get at the end of the match in the final stage of the circle.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I was about to make a thread asking if bot kills counted. I just came back to the game completely unaware they even added bots (just wanted to see if they fixed the trophies, and that's obviously a big nope lol)

I haven't tried to intentionally farm bots or anything but according to a PUBG stats site 80% of the 'players' in the few matches I have played were bots and I was concerned that'd be screwing me over if they didn't count.

I was playing TPP Squad (with crossplay) as that was the most active mode last time I played and it was a ghost town in terms of real humans (like cmon, 80% bots). First match I thought I was going beast mode or something when I had 20+ kills xD then I started to notice how braindead my opponents were and how they must be bots, and indeed, 80% of them were. You shoot them and they just stop on the spot and turn around slowly to fire miss after miss in your general direction. Not very enjoyable as a MP experience but if I could get a group together to chat with and treat it like a co-op survival game then I could see it being fun to hunt down some bots someday in the future.

I have 45 crossbow kills, no trophy for getting 10, so quite frankly I think I've more than earned it, I have no shame in maybe farming some bots until it pops.

• 2 months later...

So I’ve just bought the game not known of the actual trophy list (I know pretty silly especially for a mp focused game) and while I haven’t started yet I’m concerned that the platinum won’t pop. Do you need to kill players for the trophies or can I winner winner chicken dinner the plat with only bots?

Edited by marfidude
Spelling errors

1 hour ago, marfidude said:

So I’ve just bought the game not known of the actual trophy list (I know pretty silly especially for a mp focused game) and while I haven’t started yet I’m concerned that the platinum won’t pop. Do you need to kill players for the trophies or can I winner winner chicken dinner the plat with only bots?

You can earn trophy with bot. But a lot of trophies are glitch. My 8 last trophies are still blocked although i should have unlocked them hundreds of kill ago. 

• 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, FateBlacky said:

How do you know if the enemys are bots or real players?

And what is the best mode to get more bots ?

Generally from their movement and how they shoot.

Bots usually just run in a straight line. If they see you they stop and shoot for a bit, then they run for cover. If you shoot at a bot they often stop and try and shoot at you but they are quite slow on the draw.

Also they cannot use cars or grenades and they never lean.