How does psnprofiles.com know they cheated on their trophies?

OozingSmegma

Satoshi exposed. He's ha cheater and should be banned.

Of course! :awesome:

Have you seen my times for unredables?! They are way above the common Plat time :awesome:

Satoshi is excempt from all things bad, I once saw it carved into a stone somewhere in Icetomb road  ;)

LOL =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Kinda annoying that you have to be a premium member to flag cheaters. I'm looking at a cheater right now (SatoshiOokami) and can't flag that person :/ 

How did Satoshi Cheat? If you have proof...send it to the mod or to a premium member.

Just by eye all his/her plats look legit.

Sound Shapes is legit if the first plat is over a few hours......cross plat of 10 seconds is okay.

Kinda annoying that you have to be a premium member to flag cheaters. I'm looking at a cheater right now (SatoshiOokami) and can't flag that person :/ 

I feel like someone's acting tsundere towards Satoshi because yes.

And Sound Shapes isn't cheating across platforms if cross-save is utilized, which has made the platinum appear much easier than it is actually.

• Like 1

How did Satoshi Cheat? If you have proof...send it to the mod or to a premium member.

Just by eye all his/her plats look legit.

Sound Shapes is legit if the first plat is over a few hours......cross plat of 10 seconds is okay.

Internet sarcasm is pretty hard to pick up... They're just messing with each other! xD

Unless, YOU were also being sarcastic when you made the post??? Oh sh... @_@

trophies before game release is not true!! Reviews, developing teams play the games to … And to check these trophies pop or just to play it! So, this is not a good reason to tell! 

No no, they mean when a person unlocks trophies years before the game was released, or even announced. There are various cases (i reported them myself) where people got trophies in a game before the 1st game in the series was even released! For example, they unlocked Uncharted 3 trophies before Uncharted 2 released. These types of people are cheaters, plus, those reviewers who get the game early still have the trophies gotten in order, when you hack trophies they all pop in a random (impossble) order.  :)

Internet sarcasm is pretty hard to pick up... They're just messing with each other! xD

Unless, YOU were also being sarcastic when you made the post??? Oh sh... @_@

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/37128-i-have-been-flagged/#entry979047

I thought he was serious with this post here....maybe he assumed Sound Shapes Cross plats are cheating.....

There are some other gamers that might consider it cheating because you earned a trophy twice for a game you played once, but the game was built to do it that way, so according to Sony and these trophy websites it's not cheating. You'll notice however that there haven't been any new releases with cross save that have separate trophy lists for the PS3 and Vita versions. So no more dual-platting except for the games that have previously been released.

I've been wondering about that. I don't have a PS4 and I've platted DA:I. So the trophies don't get reset or anything once I have it on the PS4?

So the guy who's considered number 1 has earned all those trophies legit o_o. I'm not trying to say he's a cheater or anything but damn. He earns so many trophies in a day it's crazy!

Must be nice being unemployed! Edited by GarryKE

Look at the timestaps from this, how is this posible, hack?

http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/4694-Table-Top-Racing-World-Tour/IU_HoIic

PS4 has no hacks yet. So this is either that known glitch where he downloaded two games at the same time and the trophies auto-popped, or he planned and boosted the trophies or there's an in-game glitch to seep things up. Since i don't know the game i'd assume the latter.

But, there do are quite a few PS4 games where people magically got the platinum or 100% in a random order, take this one as an example, for these cases i always assume it's the glitch i mentioned above. 

Edited by renatabls

• 10 months later...