sXe_SiC_

[EU] Games Under €20

26 posts in this topic

Ratalaika games discounts and extra goodies, I bought them all.

Posted (edited)

Pretty stupid that Yooka-Laylee And The Impossible Lair and Yooka-Laylee: Buddy Duo Bundle have the same price on sale. Gonna keep waiting until it's alone under 10€.

And ingeniously they put on sale AO International Tennis, but it's not possible to buy.

EDIT What Remains of Eddie Finch in the same boat. The sheer competence of SIE Europe never ceases to amaze me. Perhaps it's a new sale technique, you announce products on sale, but then remove them from purchase. Genius stuff.

Edited by cris3f

Wow, this is way better than the NA one, especially from a trophy hunting pov. 

9 minutes ago, EcoShifter said:

Wow, this is way better than the NA one, especially from a trophy hunting pov. 

I just read this on the NA blog so we'll see more tomorrow morning :)

"Scroll down for just a snapshot of the deals to come, then head over to PS Store tomorrow morning for the full lineup reveal. Games Under $20 ends 8am Pacific, Wednesday, May 13."

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss. At last Salt & Sanctuary is on sale. Been waiting forever for this. I need that Dark Souls/Bloodbourne itch scratched

First going to get Hollow Knight plat then going to devour Salt & Sanctuary.   

Call of Cthulhu and The Council for me. The Telltale Batmen and Wolf Among Us are on sale for a third time in the last six months. I want the Walking Dead too.

Only thing i want (Sniper Elite 4 Digital Deluxe Edition) is gone from the german shop, it was in my wishlist, it was replaced with the Standard Edition. When i click on SE4DD linked above i only get the Standard Edition too 😔

3 hours ago, cris3f said:

EDIT What Remains of Eddie Finch in the same boat. The sheer competence of SIE Europe never ceases to amaze me. Perhaps it's a new sale technique, you announce products on sale, but then remove them from purchase. Genius stuff.

Kentucky Route 0 and Outer Wilds have the same problem. Beat Saber too which isn't even included in the sale.

3 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Only thing i want (Sniper Elite 4 Digital Deluxe Edition) is gone from the german shop, it was in my wishlist, it was replaced with the Standard Edition. When i click on SE4DD linked above i only get the Standard Edition too 1f614.png

Exactly the same here 😠 

Posted (edited)

Very strange: I can't buy a lot of these games: when I click on the link I come on their page and there is no option to buy or download, only the wishlist option. They don't show up when i search them either.

This goes for Streets of Rogue, Toejam & Earl, the Ratalaika games,...

Edited by Klart

I liked Sniper Elite 4, so I want to buy the remaining SE games. It’s weird that both SE V2 Remastered and SE4 are on sale, but not SE3... Anyway, I am still going to buy V2.

Finally can get myself an Outer Wilds. Keep hearing praises about it everywhere.

They should fix the games without prices later. It happens sometimes during a sale. 

Seems all Ratalaika games got delisted in the Swedish store instead of added to sale?!

9 minutes ago, dzstrpc said:

Seems all Ratalaika games got delisted in the Swedish store instead of added to sale?!

This happened on every store, only uk is not affected

6 minutes ago, Lyukaa said:

Very weird indeed.

Any idea if they'll fix this soon?

2 minutes ago, Donkey-er said:

Very weird indeed.

Any idea if they'll fix this soon?

Same problem in french store. I wanted to buy some games before the end of April sale and 13/17 games of my wishlist are delisted currently ...

If someone have some news, thanks to share it !

Very good day for Sony. Instead of letting us buy games they just delete them :P 🤣

A lot of those games are delisted, do you think they will be up for sale again soon?

I've seen a few games that take my eye but would like some feedback on them before I pull the trigger :):

Crayola Scoot
Delta Squad
Planet Alpha
Hello Neighbor
Hello Neighbor Hide and Seek
Rage 2
Meow Motors
Scheming Through The Zombie Apocalypse: The Beginning

Just when I thought I bought enough and wouldn’t spend any more on games the next two months... sike.

12 hours ago, Klart said:

Very strange: I can't buy a lot of these games: when I click on the link I come on their page and there is no option to buy or download, only the wishlist option. They don't show up when i search them either.

This goes for Streets of Rogue, Toejam & Earl, the Ratalaika games,...

Same for me... 

Ive been reloading again and again for TETRA’s escape and Plague Inc. but there just isnt any buy option appearing for those... i wanted to check the prices since i had Them on my wishlist for a while but it just wont work :/ on my wishlist the price isnt showing either its just blank

19 hours ago, UltraFire121 said:

Ratalaika games discounts and extra goodies, I bought them all.

What are standards?

11 hours ago, Lyukaa said:

And also US store from what I've checked.

29 minutes ago, TheHarryGamer99 said:

What are standards?

Ugh, go to PS Store and type Ratalaika.