[EU] Games Under €20

SiC

Pretty stupid that Yooka-Laylee And The Impossible Lair and Yooka-Laylee: Buddy Duo Bundle have the same price on sale. Gonna keep waiting until it's alone under 10€.

And ingeniously they put on sale AO International Tennis, but it's not possible to buy.

EDIT What Remains of Eddie Finch in the same boat. The sheer competence of SIE Europe never ceases to amaze me. Perhaps it's a new sale technique, you announce products on sale, but then remove them from purchase. Genius stuff.

Edited by cris3f

9 minutes ago, EcoShifter said:

Wow, this is way better than the NA one, especially from a trophy hunting pov. 

I just read this on the NA blog so we'll see more tomorrow morning :)

"Scroll down for just a snapshot of the deals to come, then head over to PS Store tomorrow morning for the full lineup reveal. Games Under $20 ends 8am Pacific, Wednesday, May 13."

3 hours ago, cris3f said:

EDIT What Remains of Eddie Finch in the same boat. The sheer competence of SIE Europe never ceases to amaze me. Perhaps it's a new sale technique, you announce products on sale, but then remove them from purchase. Genius stuff.

Kentucky Route 0 and Outer Wilds have the same problem. Beat Saber too which isn't even included in the sale.

3 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Only thing i want (Sniper Elite 4 Digital Deluxe Edition) is gone from the german shop, it was in my wishlist, it was replaced with the Standard Edition. When i click on SE4DD linked above i only get the Standard Edition too 1f614.png

Exactly the same here ? 

Very strange: I can't buy a lot of these games: when I click on the link I come on their page and there is no option to buy or download, only the wishlist option. They don't show up when i search them either.

This goes for Streets of Rogue, Toejam & Earl, the Ratalaika games,...

Edited by Klart
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Klart said:

Very strange: I can't buy a lot of these games: when I click on the link I come on their page and there is no option to buy or download, only the wishlist option. They don't show up when i search them either.

This goes for Streets of Rogue, Toejam & Earl, the Ratalaika games,...

Same for me... 

Ive been reloading again and again for TETRA’s escape and Plague Inc. but there just isnt any buy option appearing for those... i wanted to check the prices since i had Them on my wishlist for a while but it just wont work :/ on my wishlist the price isnt showing either its just blank