WetRaindrops

Final Update Tomorrow

16 posts in this topic

I hate to say it.. But tomorrow will be this amazing game's final content update adding the planet Scarif and 5 new requested skins for some characters. It will still have events and patches but it won't be the same. I will still continue to play this game and actually just platinumed it today. My question is do you guys enjoy the game? It started off horribly but became an amazing experience with loads of free content. In the meantime I can't wait for Lego Skywalker Saga and hope BF3 comes in the coming years as w never got one on older generations.

WetRaindrops.png

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

It is a shame to see it end, but the way they managed to turn it around really is impressive as hell.

 

I'm gonna have to fire this up. Somehow the original trilogy co-op update slipped by me. 

Edited by KingGuy420
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, WetRaindrops said:

amazing game


So we're all just gonna forget it costing like a grande to unlock everything? Lmao. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My question is will there be double and triple XP events still? I totally forgot I have this and the 1st one in my backlog. Would like to play these still.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/29/2020 at 1:29 PM, kidson2004 said:

My question is will there be double and triple XP events still? I totally forgot I have this and the 1st one in my backlog. Would like to play these still.

It is still going to have XP events and patches, just no content updates sadly. There goes my Mace Windu hopes

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The road to level 50 was a bit of a grind for me, even with 3xp on, but I really enjoyed this game, mainly supremacy and assault. The other modes always had little to nobody on when I tried to play them though. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NZBigC said:

The road to level 50 was a bit of a grind for me, even with 3xp on, but I really enjoyed this game, mainly supremacy and assault. The other modes always had little to nobody on when I tried to play them though. 

yeah, Heroes v Villians is always loaded as well, That's the mode I have played most

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 4/30/2020 at 10:33 PM, WetRaindrops said:

There goes my Mace Windu hopes

 

I know mate I'm with you here, I was desperately waiting for Windu. Hell i wouldve been chuffed with Qui-Gon, Old Ben, a turned version of Anakin and Kylo so they are playable with small tweaks for there opposite sides. Still so many possibilities that will never happen, probably even with a 3rd installment.

 

Oh well it's still came a really long way since its release and they could easily have left it where it was (seriously can't believe they took the time to fix it at all 🤣) it's been a lot of fun and I've had more fun out it than I have done with most shooters this gen.

Edited by TOAST13TOA5T
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/29/2020 at 6:09 AM, KingGuy420 said:

It is a shame to see it end, but the way they managed to turn it around really is impressive as hell.

 

I'm gonna have to fire this up. Somehow the original trilogy co-op update slipped by me. 

 

Can you context the "turn it around" thing? How bad was it and how did they fix it? Just curious :D

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, AtotheMtotheZ said:

 

Can you context the "turn it around" thing? How bad was it and how did they fix it? Just curious :D

 

 

They got rid of microtransactions. Added like triple the maps and game modes through free dlc's. Added some great free single player dlc to flesh out the story. Ended up with a huge roster of hero / villain characters. Added a really fun co op pve game mode that they fleshed out over multiple dlcs.

 

I'm sure there's more but that's all I can think of off the top of my head.

 

They put a crap ton of work into the game. Which is actually quite admirable considering the game was technically a failure and there's no way the free dlcs got a return that was worth the investment. The team easily could've made more $ by just moving on to a new project, but they didn't. They stayed and fixed their mistake.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/11/2020 at 0:25 AM, KingGuy420 said:

 

They got rid of microtransactions. Added like triple the maps and game modes through free dlc's. Added some great free single player dlc to flesh out the story. Ended up with a huge roster of hero / villain characters. Added a really fun co op pve game mode that they fleshed out over multiple dlcs.

 

I'm sure there's more but that's all I can think of off the top of my head.

 

They put a crap ton of work into the game. Which is actually quite admirable considering the game was technically a failure and there's no way the free dlcs got a return that was worth the investment. The team easily could've made more $ by just moving on to a new project, but they didn't. They stayed and fixed their mistake.

 

Nice. Think I'll buy the anniversary edition just to support them for doing this. Thanks for the info!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been playing this a lot since it dropped on PS+. Not as polished as stuff like Overwatch, but it very much feels like a decent MP multiplayer in its own right.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/29/2020 at 8:42 AM, SpaceCoresDad said:


So we're all just gonna forget it costing like a grande to unlock everything? Lmao. 

Or you could just, ya know, play the game. Lmao

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got it with Plus and I love it. The single player was short and sweet. The multiplayer is fun with friends, can't believe theres so many modes. I also enjoy the coop as well, even tho the enemies can be a bit tough sometimes. Overall I think it's a really fun game and definitely improved alot from the first game as that one didn't keep my interest very long.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got it with ps plus. I love it. Everyone always talks about the original from 2005 but lets be honest this one is waaay better. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Storfl_92 said:

I got it with ps plus. I love it. Everyone always talks about the original from 2005 but lets be honest this one is waaay better. 

Nah, the OG from 2005 still holds its own very well against this new one.

 

However, getting this new one for free now on PS+ with all the updates and fixes already released, one can't complain easily. Even though there still are a lot of issues with the game that will never be fixed.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.