NA: Games under $20 Sale Ends 5/8/20

kidson2004

1 hour ago, Ghost said:

Think I'll get Injustice 2 for $5.99.

Too expensive if you want all the trophies.

Better to wait for Bundle to go on sale again for $36 or cheaper. That places both komplete editions each at $18.
LiwTd7n.jpg

Nothing for me this sale. #sadpanda

Edited by NERVergoproxy

14 minutes ago, NERVergoproxy said:

Too expensive if you want all the trophies.

Better to wait for Bundle to go on sale again for $36 or cheaper. That places both komplete editions each at $18.
LiwTd7n.jpg

Nothing for me this sale. #sadpanda

Thanks. I guess I'll hold off on getting it.

Ok, so Dirt Rally 2.0 Game Of The Year Edition will be like 20$ with all the DLC not a bad deal, but Season Pass standard price was already 20$, since everyone owns the + Dirt Rally they basically paying the DLC for full price lol. But why not put the Seperate DLC packs on sale like Season 1+2 , 3+4 or either Season Pass bundle for 10$? I don't get it. Maybe they will Add them but I don't see it on the list.

nothing interests me, besides a bunch of $1.99 ratailka(sp?) games in this sale. kinda tempted to buy $6-$10 worth of those, but the big in japan sale has some games i still plan to get which are more quality and more money lol. 

does anyone know if a winter's daydream is cross buy? not even sure if it has separate trophy lists. 

58 minutes ago, RJP_X said:

does anyone know if a winter's daydream is cross buy? not even sure if it has separate trophy lists. 

No, Evgeniy Kolpakov t/a Sometimes You hate crossbuy

Round 1: Bought

1. Omega Quintet
  2. State of Anarchy
  3. Grass Cutter
  4. The Tower of Beatrice
  5. Scheming Through the zombies the apocalypse

Lovecraft's Untold Stories looks great... Oh wait, glitched trophies.

Ah well, Guts and Glory looks like silly fun... Ah, glitched trophies.

Well, I can always play We Sing Pop with the family... Hmm, glitched trophies.

Ok ok, I haven't heard about Conarium before but it certainly looks interesting... Aaaand glitched trophies.

Had to go with a bunch of Rata and Sometimes You titles - always good, cheap fun - though my oldest made fun of me for getting Pantsu Hunter!

• Like 1

forgot to mention what i got out of this sale purchased yesterday here's the list for round 1:

foxyland (ps4) (vita)
one night stand (ps4)
shalnor legends: Sacred Lands (ps4)
Deep Space Rush (ps4) (vita)
Anniversary Collection Arcade classics (ps4)
Almost There: The Platformer (ps4)
Illusion of L'Phalcia (ps4)
I and Me (ps4) (vita)

might do an intermission game once i finish part of torchlight 2's run. this game is plenty long trying to get the 1M gold and level 100 trophy.

if no new sale shows up toward the end of the week i'll make another pass with 20$.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1

On 4/29/2020 at 9:35 AM, PerryToxteth said:

I think Murdered Soul Suspect and Thief are in a head-to-head battle for the game that's been included in the most PS Store sales.

Crypt of the Necrodancer used to have that title, but it hasn’t been in so many sales, recently.

Anyway, not buying much since I have PSNow, but Shalnor Legends for $.99 is a no-brainer for me. I almost took the plunge on it for $9.99 a couple of months back.

Edited by starcrunch061