this game will crash on you just like dr2

with the help of sasrory we figured out dr2 crashes mostly as you go through doors into new areas

well dr2 otr crashes as well. my first game crash was having snowflake attack the motorcycle. the motorcycle went nuts and crashed me out of co-op. another misc crash. and stupid me now towards the end of the game i was cleaning up the last of the missions and bringing back alot of people to the safe house and as i entered the vent the game crashed and i carelessly didnt save

whenever you think you can get to the next point just because its not far, save anyways. the game doesnt care how close or far you are. so far i havent seen as many crashes as dr2, but i havent tried sandbox mode yet. rory has been playing sandbox and he said its been crashing alot. so i suggest you save alot after each challenge

so thats a heads up. still a great game for $5 and luckily theres a save point in every area you can go to.

• Like 1

a little update if you play co op sandbox mode. you will prob get stuck on the loading screen while going through doors

have the non host go to the xmb menu or whatever the fuck ps4 calls it, and sign out. then sign back in. your game will disconnect but itll give you the chance to save and also give the host a chance to save as well. this way you wont lose gold medal progress if you forget to save before going through a door. rule of thumb, always try to save after every medal

• Like 1