Games have suddenly disappeared from Playstation Store (EU)?

Sifferino

I was just checking out the “games under 20 euros” promotion when I checked my wish list and noticed quite a few games that had no price listed. I thought that was weird, clicked through and there’s no purchase button anymore. In fact, if I search for the title of those games I get no results. What is that? Is that a glitch, do you guys have this too? Are those games no longer available, what is going on here?

Affected games on my wish list:

- We Happy Few
- The Bradwell Conspiracy
- Old Man’s Journey
- Bear With Me: The Lost Robots

Any thoughts?

• Like 1

IMHO there are some issues with PSS today, especially with PL one: new games which were released today (Gun Crazy, Active Neurons) are not shown on PSS WWW neither could be found via PS4 menu, despite the fact that in UK and US they working fine...

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Cleggworth said:

I was just browsing the sale and we happy few was still there. 12.99 in the UK. So that hasn't be delisted 

Several games have vanished from other countries but not from UK. I looked at Sniper Elite 4 and several Ratalaika games.

@ topic

I think it's a store issue as games like Sniper Elite 4 are advertised being part of the new sale but instead vanished from all EU Shops except UK

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Smashero said:

IMHO there are some issues with PSS today, especially with PL one: new games which were released today (Gun Crazy, Active Neurons) are not shown on PSS WWW neither could be found via PS4 menu, despite the fact that in UK and US they working fine…

And I though I'm blind but it looks like we have the same issue in the AT store. Can't find these two games either.

• Like 2

If I try to access PS Store from Safari I get a message saying “due to a recent update, this browser is not available at the moment, while we’re trying to solve the isssue, try with another browser”. I can access from Chrome but games on sale are not purchasable. So they’re not delisted, it’s just a problem with a store update and they’re working on it.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Sombroff said:

same issue on french psn store from computer, i guess it's because they are updating many prices at the same time today for the new sales

wait and see

Yeah, I noticed over the years that sales always seem to be put on manually one game at a time.

I never understood why this wasn't done by running a single update script, so I guess Sony is using massively outdated techniques or simply has a very inconvenient backend for the store.

• Like 1

Got a bunch of games missing from my wishlist too:

Deep Space Rush

Football Game

Milo's Quest

FoxyLand 2

Iron Snout

PC Building Simulator

Super Weekend Mode

Daggerhood

Paradox Soul

Leisure Suit Larry - Wet Dreams Don't Dy Happy Ending Edition

Bird Game +

Falcon Age

Well I am somewhat relieved to hear that it is not just me then ?

So probably just a temporary screw up. I’ll wait and see. 

6 hours ago, AvengedEvil said:

Games get delisted all the time

Really? Like really old ones or also more recent stuff? I have only heard about the Telltale mess. 

1 minute ago, voodoo_eyes said:

At this point it seems like the affected games were supposed to be on sale and instead they were removed.

Something to look forward to then when it is fixed. I feel bad though for the intern that’s going to get the blame for this f*ckup...

Just now, Sifferino said:

Something to look forward to then when it is fixed. I feel bad though for the intern that’s going to get the blame for this f*ckup...

Yeah it sucks, I've contacted a bunch of the publishers that I noticed, had been affected. It's up to them now to sort it out with Sony. I'm hoping it'll be fixed soon,