Why the "elite" trophy pops a few games after 500,000XP

coolcol26

So I just got the trophy and learned that the trophy does not unlocked when you reach 500,000 overall XP but when you reach 500,000 Class XP so only the that you earn with the 4 main classes count towards this. I have seen many people saying that they get this trophy a few games after they reach 500,000 XP and thats because they class XP is slightly behind your overall XP.

Hopefully I can stop some confusion with this

Edited by coolcol26
  • Like 1

On 06/05/2020 at 6:19 PM, southuralkid said:

I can’t confirm this theory. I reached 481,955 XP with the 4 main classes and 21,373 XP with pilot/tanker and still got the trophy on time.  

oh for me just the 4 main classes counted with the history of glitched trophies in BF5 I think it really comes down to chance if all the XP will count or not. lol I thought I figured it out :(

On 29/04/2020 at 1:50 PM, coolcol26 said:

So I just got the trophy and learned that the trophy does not unlocked when you reach 500,000 overall XP but when you reach 500,000 Class XP so only the that you earn with the 4 main classes count towards this. I have seen many people saying that they get this trophy a few games after they reach 500,000 XP and thats because they class XP is slightly behind your overall XP.

Hopefully I can stop some confusion with this

The trophy is for total points not total XP. The average player will have less points than 500k when they reach 500k XP. I've currently got 70k less points than XP, around 320k points and 400k XP.

• Like 1