fgrgghthdrtfthtrd6

"Hellraid" DLC Coming this summer.

58 posts in this topic

 

The teaser.

 

Im very surprised by this considering how close Dying Light 2 is. And wasnt Hellraid a game that got cancelled? If so, I assume they just took the assets and reused them here.

Odd but should be good, I wonder if it will have trophies.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Hellraid project they were working on some years back looked pretty cool, so I'm excited to see more of this. It also reminds me that I've got to go back and finish The Following. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I only just recently finished off all the DLC for this game and now they've announced more? Well count me in cause this game is a mastah peece and I'm always down to play more. Here's hoping it has trophies. 

 

Odd though since the game is 5 years old and the sequel was recently delayed (and that was before the Corona hit). Still I won't complain. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

23 minutes ago, JavaNext said:

Im very surprised by this considering how close Dying Light 2 is. And wasnt Hellraid a game that got cancelled? If so, I assume they just took the assets and reused them here.

Odd but should be good, I wonder if it will have trophies.

Hasn't Dying Light 2 been 'Delayed Indefinitely'? or was that just a rumor?

Edited by danceswithsloths
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

they release few dlc with no trophies ... I dont think they will have them either

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, danceswithsloths said:

Hasn't Dying Light 2 been 'Delayed Indefinitely'? or was that just a rumor?

 

Oh I actually didnt know that, but after some searching, it seems your are right. Delayed with no new release date.

 

Also here's a trailer for the cancelled Hellraid:

 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, JavaNext said:

 

Oh I actually didnt know that, but after some searching, it seems your are right. Delayed with no new release date.

 

 

Yeah, it's pretty disappointing... They say they just need more development time, so hopefully it's true and we'll get a new release date soon. I would hate to see the game disappear into 'Development Hell'.

 

This new DLC seems pretty cool though, I may check it out.

Edited by danceswithsloths
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, jonesey46 said:

I only just recently finished off all the DLC for this game and now they've announced more? Odd though since the game is 5 years old and the sequel was recently delayed (and that was before the Corona hit). Still I won't complain. 

 

Seems like you're talking about the main DLCs. Those main DLCs are a fraction of the total amount, paid or free. This has been going on for 5 years. Additionally, they've still been giving players free content even after announcing the sequel and giving it a (former) release date. A lot of people aren't aware of Techland's beyond generous, incredible, and extraordinary post-game DLC support. 

 

4 hours ago, MyLastRide said:

Damn... No free.

 

They've given us an unorthodox amount of free content for multiple years, so there should be absolutely no complaints like this or entitlement regarding this paid DLC they're providing. 

Edited by EcoShifter
4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I may check it out.  All depends on price and, more importantly, if it looks fun.

Edited by SirShavesALot
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Releases July 23rd

 

 

No word on trophies but I think it's pretty likely

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, I had no idea this was a thing till today. Actually pumped for it!! Hopefully it's not just some mode. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like Skyrim on steroids 😁

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This looks like it's going to be a lot of fun. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can someone tell me how to purchase this dlc, living in Germany? Game was never released here because of violence etc.

 

The only way for me playing this game and the dlcs was the "the following" physical release.

 

thx 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Urknall360 said:

Can someone tell me how to purchase this dlc, living in Germany? Game was never released here because of violence etc.

 

The only way for me playing this game and the dlcs was the "the following" physical release.

 

thx 

You'd have to make a PSN account for whatever region you got the physical game from and then buy the DLC from that store

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone have any info on if this will be a separate trophy list with its own plat or DL1 DLC?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's been pushed back three weeks; new date is August 14th

 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 8/11/2020 at 7:57 AM, SirShavesALot said:

Looks like we'll be getting trophies with this.  Steam just added 11 new achievements and we usually get those added in as trophies.  Personally looking forward to it.  Just have to re-learn the controls.  :P 

 

 

pqoHbRg.png

Not true plenty of games have steam achievements that never make to console listings. I really hope there is no more trophies, this is by far the most strangest thing I've ever seen in gaming if true? A 5 or 6 year old game adds trophies??? I never heard this in my life!! why not make it a stand alone game??? Or better FINISH your GAME (DL 2)!! Maybe then you wont have to delay it so many times MEHHH!!!!!

Edited by Titanomachy_75
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

Not true plenty of games have steam achievements that never make to console listings. I really hope there is no more trophies, this is by far the most strangest thing I've ever seen in gaming if true? A 5 or 6 year old game adds trophies??? I never heard this in my life!! why not make it a stand alone game??? Or better FINISH your GAME (DL 2)!! Maybe then you wont have to delay it so many times MEHHH!!!!!

It's far from uncommon that old games get new DLC trophies years after release e.g. Borderlands 2 got a new DLC last year, some 7 years after the game was released. Also, Killing Floor 2 and Minecraft get new trophies several times a year and both games have been out for years at this point.

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

Not true plenty of games have steam achievements that never make to console listings. I really hope there is no more trophies, this is by far the most strangest thing I've ever seen in gaming if true? A 5 or 6 year old game adds trophies??? I never heard this in my life!! why not make it a stand alone game??? Or better FINISH your GAME (DL 2)!! Maybe then you wont have to delay it so many times MEHHH!!!!!

Dying Light is truly a fantastic game and should be played by all in my opinion. I really hope we do get trophies as I can't wait to jump into this DLC :) 

 

Also, if they add trophies, you'll be "forced" to play it and you never know, you might enjoy it?

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

17 minutes ago, jonesey46 said:

Dying Light is truly a fantastic game and should be played by all in my opinion. I really hope we do get trophies as I can't wait to jump into this DLC :) 

 

Also, if they add trophies, you'll be "forced" to play it and you never know, you might enjoy it?

Thats the thing I dont havbe the game now .. And yes, I will be forced to play it! LOL 

Edited by Titanomachy_75
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.