"Hellraid" DLC Coming this summer.

DanielMcGiveron

The teaser.

Im very surprised by this considering how close Dying Light 2 is. And wasnt Hellraid a game that got cancelled? If so, I assume they just took the assets and reused them here.

Odd but should be good, I wonder if it will have trophies.

I only just recently finished off all the DLC for this game and now they've announced more? Well count me in cause this game is a mastah peece and I'm always down to play more. Here's hoping it has trophies. 

Odd though since the game is 5 years old and the sequel was recently delayed (and that was before the Corona hit). Still I won't complain. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, JavaNext said:

Im very surprised by this considering how close Dying Light 2 is. And wasnt Hellraid a game that got cancelled? If so, I assume they just took the assets and reused them here.

Odd but should be good, I wonder if it will have trophies.

Hasn't Dying Light 2 been 'Delayed Indefinitely'? or was that just a rumor?

Edited by danceswithsloths
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, danceswithsloths said:

Hasn't Dying Light 2 been 'Delayed Indefinitely'? or was that just a rumor?

Oh I actually didnt know that, but after some searching, it seems your are right. Delayed with no new release date.

Also here's a trailer for the cancelled Hellraid:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JavaNext said:

Oh I actually didnt know that, but after some searching, it seems your are right. Delayed with no new release date.

Yeah, it's pretty disappointing... They say they just need more development time, so hopefully it's true and we'll get a new release date soon. I would hate to see the game disappear into 'Development Hell'.

This new DLC seems pretty cool though, I may check it out.

Edited by danceswithsloths
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, jonesey46 said:

I only just recently finished off all the DLC for this game and now they've announced more? Odd though since the game is 5 years old and the sequel was recently delayed (and that was before the Corona hit). Still I won't complain. 

Seems like you're talking about the main DLCs. Those main DLCs are a fraction of the total amount, paid or free. This has been going on for 5 years. Additionally, they've still been giving players free content even after announcing the sequel and giving it a (former) release date. A lot of people aren't aware of Techland's beyond generous, incredible, and extraordinary post-game DLC support. 

4 hours ago, MyLastRide said:

Damn... No free.

They've given us an unorthodox amount of free content for multiple years, so there should be absolutely no complaints like this or entitlement regarding this paid DLC they're providing. 

Edited by EcoShifter
  • Like 4

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Urknall360 said:

Can someone tell me how to purchase this dlc, living in Germany? Game was never released here because of violence etc.

The only way for me playing this game and the dlcs was the "the following" physical release.

thx 

You'd have to make a PSN account for whatever region you got the physical game from and then buy the DLC from that store

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/11/2020 at 7:57 AM, SirShavesALot said:

Looks like we'll be getting trophies with this.  Steam just added 11 new achievements and we usually get those added in as trophies.  Personally looking forward to it.  Just have to re-learn the controls.  :P 

pqoHbRg.png

Not true plenty of games have steam achievements that never make to console listings. I really hope there is no more trophies, this is by far the most strangest thing I've ever seen in gaming if true? A 5 or 6 year old game adds trophies??? I never heard this in my life!! why not make it a stand alone game??? Or better FINISH your GAME (DL 2)!! Maybe then you wont have to delay it so many times MEHHH!!!!!

Edited by Titanomachy_75
  • Like 3

26 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

Not true plenty of games have steam achievements that never make to console listings. I really hope there is no more trophies, this is by far the most strangest thing I've ever seen in gaming if true? A 5 or 6 year old game adds trophies??? I never heard this in my life!! why not make it a stand alone game??? Or better FINISH your GAME (DL 2)!! Maybe then you wont have to delay it so many times MEHHH!!!!!

It's far from uncommon that old games get new DLC trophies years after release e.g. Borderlands 2 got a new DLC last year, some 7 years after the game was released. Also, Killing Floor 2 and Minecraft get new trophies several times a year and both games have been out for years at this point.

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

Dying Light is truly a fantastic game and should be played by all in my opinion. I really hope we do get trophies as I can't wait to jump into this DLC :) 

Also, if they add trophies, you'll be "forced" to play it and you never know, you might enjoy it?

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, jonesey46 said:

Dying Light is truly a fantastic game and should be played by all in my opinion. I really hope we do get trophies as I can't wait to jump into this DLC :) 

Also, if they add trophies, you'll be "forced" to play it and you never know, you might enjoy it?

Thats the thing I dont havbe the game now .. And yes, I will be forced to play it! LOL 

Edited by Titanomachy_75