Any good?

MMDE

This is a free twin-stick shooter by PETA, and is one of the games that reward you the least PSN points for completing. It only takes 2 hours to complete, and is rather easy. The game starts with you controlling a kitten with a gun. The cat can talk to some of the animals, start quests etc. The main quests starts with some cutscene with description and images of gruesome animal torture, to the point where I think they get off on it. The main quests are usually just to make it to the end of a long dungeon. By dungeon I mean one room leading to the next, and to get to the next room you gotta clear all the enemies in the current room. It's pretty much the same few enemies and traps in every single room. There's however some few different guns you can select between as they're dropped from enemies. The weapons might be the most interesting part of this game. The game looks rather shiet tbh.

Should you get it? It's a free game I think, and there's trophies and it doesn't take all that long and isn't that difficult. I personally never died.

Here's a complete playthrough of everything you need to get 100%. Basically do the same quests I do, and then repeat one of the quests to free more chickens.

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1