Trophy Lodge disappeared after the patch of yesterday!

I wanna warn people who have a Trophy Lodge DLC.

I installed the patch that was released yesterday, but it seems that it deleted my Trophy Lodge, incl. all Animal Trophies that where in there. Everything is gone! Last week I had so much fun getting special coats and the best scores. But now the whole Lodge is gone it is so demotivating. This game is so great to play, but these bugs....

Edited by NL_Sion
  • Like 1

Yeah, I saw the devs posting on FB that they are aware of bugs and apologize and are working on how to fix the post-update bugs. If people's lodges are gone for good (and they probably are), that's a shame. And you're right, it wouldn't be the first time, unfortunately. Probably keeping a fresh save file should become second nature with this otherwise great game ?

I still got a backup from the day before the patch, I hope they are not really gone.
Just invisible I hope. I am gonna wait until that hotfix to see if it brings the lodge back, and if not I will set my backup back.

I know this game is plagued with bugs and issues. I remember back in 2018 we had a patch that made all of Hirschfelden and Layton 'unexplored' again. Still kinda a shame, it is a unique game, and real fun. But backups are a must!

Yea mate hopefully, the game has issues but at least the developers regularly update it and have great communication.

The only real issue I had was in the last dlc, in the last mission for baden, i shot the black wolf, ps4 froze and he wouldn't respawn so had to restart, now its just waiting for the ibex score fix for last trophy