Horrible Game...

This game is so bad. It's an easy trophy list, but time consuming for what it is. Not worth even attempting if you want to keep your sanity. I roped myself into it by blindly buying this game when it was on sale for really cheap. Wish I could erase this game from my memory. By far the worst racing game I've ever played (Anarchy Rush Hour is more realistic of a game than this ever could be).

If you have a wheel, it might be better. But on a controller it's the worst gaming experience I've ever had.

• Like 3

I have this but have only tried it on an alt account so far. I remember it being terrible with steering - to the point I actually wondered if maybe my controller was broken as the car didn't seem to go anywhere remotely where I was pointing the stick. I think I tinkered around in the options with the assists and stuff and was able to make it a little better. But yeah, I'm not sure if I can bring myself to put this on my profile...

• Like 1

The main problem I have isnt even the mass amount of glitches. It's the physics engine is so broken, and maybe it's just a controller thing, but the cars literally struggle to drive in a straight line. Going around corners feels totally random weather the car will understeer or oversteer and you cant control it (especially evident in RWD cars). I tinkered around with all the assists and nothing really helped much at all. All I can say is I'm glad to have finally got this painful platinum, and I'll never ever buy another car racing game made by Milestone.

Like it feels like the cars weigh about 50lbs, and to 'simulate' the feeling of driving on dirt they just got rid of about 25% of the friction between the tires and the road. It's a really weird feeling to say the least and it's nearly impossible to enjoy this game especially considering it's supposed to be a rally simulator lol

• 1 year later...
30 minutes ago, helloImD said:

I totally agree. The car handling is one of the worst I've seen, not even close to WRC. This will be an annoying time.

helloImD.png

I thought the handling was great, easy to drive. Why should it be like WRC? WRC sucks imo, worst driving games I've played on PS4. 

• Like 1

On 20/05/2021 at 6:13 PM, GUDGER666 said:

I thought the handling was great, easy to drive. Why should it be like WRC? WRC sucks imo, worst driving games I've played on PS4. 

I agree with you, it takes some getting used to after playing Dirt games but after a couple of hours its pretty easy.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...