god of war challanges

• 1 year later...

Late post here, but I would say this Challenge of the Gods is easier than Chains of Olympus. The Unscathed one takes a couple tries (for me those stupid birds that fly down at you kept getting me when I was mid combo) but all the other challenges were very easy, most taking less than a minute to complete. 

• 1 month later...

The destroy all things in 60 seconds one is kind of tricky and takes a few attempts.  

The take no hit challenge is kind of difficult yet I played with no sound, so not sure if that helped or hurt me.  I looked at the online guides for that and could not just mimic what they were doing with the Jump + Triangle move with Zeus' Gauntlet.  I ended up just repelling their attacks and just got the timing down and used the zeus gauntlet to just punch them.  I threw in a random L1 + Square to smash them with the Zeus rushing fist move, yet most ...repel and hit until they are dead.  Keep watching as new one's come to life and take no hits.

I think its hard to say, probably GoW 1 Challenges were the hardest.

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

The only hard one in Ghost of Sparta is Unscathed where you can't get hit. That one will naturally take you a few tries. Overall, Ghost of Sparta has the easiest challenges IMO closely followed by Chains of Olympus. Ghost of Sparta though is quite a bit tougher to complete on hard though than Chains of Olympus was so they even each other out in the end. 

• 10 months later...