Thehunter Call of the Wild 2019 edition

3 hours ago, observadorpt said:

Hi

Sony deleted the 2019 edition from the store?  I cant find it.

2 hours ago, Babsimabuse said:

Cannot find it here, too (German store). Let´s hope for a Complete Collection.

Strange, it shows up in the Polish PSN store, though currently no discount on it. However, I do think that a new edition (call it 2020) would be reasonable as the 2019 is already missing some reserves and other add-ons. As for the Complete edition, it may be too early for that - I am not sure the developers are done with that game :D 

17 minutes ago, det_gittes said:

Strange, it shows up in the Polish PSN store, though currently no discount on it. However, I do think that a new edition (call it 2020) would be reasonable as the 2019 is already missing some reserves and other add-ons. As for the Complete edition, it may be too early for that - I am not sure the developers are done with that game :D 

The Portuguese Store doesn´t have it, only the normal one.

4 hours ago, observadorpt said:

Hi

in store again.  Why the hell doesnt say what dlcs are included, how i see what i have to buy?   

If the PS4 2019 edition is the same as the Steam edition, then here's a list of what's included (my bet is that they are the same):

https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/8090/theHunter_Call_of_the_Wild__2019_Edition/

14 hours ago, det_gittes said:

If the PS4 2019 edition is the same as the Steam edition, then here's a list of what's included (my bet is that they are the same):

https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/8090/theHunter_Call_of_the_Wild__2019_Edition/

Hi

There are dlcs in that version of steam that doesnt exist on the ps4 version.

theHunter: Call of the Wild™ - Tents & Ground Blinds

theHunter: Call of the Wild™ - ATV SABER 4X4

These dlcs doesnt exist on ps4.

19 minutes ago, observadorpt said:

Hi

There are dlcs in that version of steam that doesnt exist on the ps4 version.

theHunter: Call of the Wild2122.png - Tents & Ground Blinds

theHunter: Call of the Wild2122.png - ATV SABER 4X4

These dlcs doesnt exist on ps4.

Well, they are part of the game on PS4, but maybe they weren't sold separately but were implemented for free, I don't remember. For sure you have your ATV and tents and blinds on PS4.

2 minutes ago, det_gittes said:

Well, they are part of the game on PS4, but maybe they weren't sold separately but were implemented for free, I don't remember. For sure you have your ATV and tents and blinds on PS4.

I dont bother if those dlcs doesnt exist, what i mean is if there arent in dlc form, they might change that for other dlc. I just dont want to buy anything that are ingame already.

You're overthinking it, just do the simple math - look at the price of the base game + Medved-Taiga and Vurhonga Savanna. If it is a better deal to buy them all separetely, then do it. If the price is lower in the 2019 edition, buy this one. Also, neither of the versions is currently on sale, so I wouldn't recommend buying the game now unless you can buy the physical editions at a good price.

3 minutes ago, det_gittes said:

You're overthinking it, just do the simple math - look at the price of the base game + Medved-Taiga and Vurhonga Savanna. If it is a better deal to buy them all separetely, then do it. If the price is lower in the 2019 edition, buy this one. Also, neither of the versions is currently on sale, so I wouldn't recommend buying the game now unless you can buy the physical editions at a good price.

base-game= €29.99 Medved+vurhonga+parque fernando+yukon+cuatro colinas = €39.95     Total = 69.94

2019 edition = €49.99 +  parque fernando+yukon+cuatro colinas= €23.97    Total = €73.96        offcourse this version  bring some other minor dlcs 

42 minutes ago, observadorpt said:

base-game= €29.99 Medved+vurhonga+parque fernando+yukon+cuatro colinas = €39.95     Total = 69.94

2019 edition = €49.99 +  parque fernando+yukon+cuatro colinas= €23.97    Total = €73.96        offcourse this version  bring some other minor dlcs 

I bought 2019 off amazon Uk a couple of days ago. £22, sealed.

I found what is in the 2019 edition.

WwLXbnM.jpg

I think not compensate the diference of bying the normal version plus dlcs of reserves and the 2019 edition. sorry my english.  And i dont know if i order from uk if im gonna pay taxes, im from portugal and UK is no longuer  in the UN.

Edited by observadorpt

1 hour ago, observadorpt said:

I found what is in the 2019 edition.

WwLXbnM.jpg

I think not compensate the diference of bying the normal version plus dlcs of reserves and the 2019 edition. sorry my english.  And i dont know if i order from uk if im gonna pay taxes, im from portugal and UK is no longuer  in the UN.

This Africa dlc what reserve is?