Platinum Trophy Time

Luka

2 hours ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

So anywhere between 20 and 50+ hours.

I hope it helps!

You'll need definitive more time for the Platinum as in FS 17. 100 Missions needs a lot of time and this missions don't count for Cultivate 100 hectares, sow 100 hectares etc. You can do just 1 Mission at a time. But there are tons of Mods out there now, so the Platinum is much easier as at release and there is a Mod for Money.

Edited by Sikutai
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I got my platinum in 57 hours. But technically, I played less since I left the game running over night once for the 10hr trophy (because I wasn’t sure exactly what would stop the timer)

missions took 19 hours

and all the animal trophies took 14 hours

EYOFb7tWsAEA3Rc?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1

On 22/05/2020 at 3:05 PM, ARIXANDRE said:

I took around 20 hours. How the heck is the speed runner for this 1 hour 55 minutes?

They used probably a save file from an other person, which I think is not legit. 

Edit : good news, they were removed from the speedrun leadboard. There was an other who did it in 58 min. The interval of doing 1, 50 and 100 mission was under 1 sec. It is just impossible...

Edited by bunshing
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2020 at 9:15 PM, bunshing said:

They used probably a save file from an other person, which I think is not legit. 

Edit : good news, they were removed from the speedrun leadboard. There was an other who did it in 58 min. The interval of doing 1, 50 and 100 mission was under 1 sec. It is just impossible...

Great to know. A shame people still do that.

Have 23 hours on my plat save, i did raise all 4 animal types at once while automated the farming of 4 farms at once while doing a minimum of missions since most time was spend restocking necesities for my animals, once animals was done i did the missions while my automated farms finished up the milestone trophies. ended up missing about 15 missions at the time that was over.

I played in realtime for the majority of my time with animals since speeding up didnt benefit the speed at which this was done, swapped to 120x timer once i was done with that to spawn missions faster.

I did all missions semi-automaticaly, i put my big fertilizer in a lane and added a worker, once the worker made the lane i would dismiss him and readjust the vehicle since i had 0 faith in the AI, only did missions on 2/3, 14/15/16/17 and 20/21/22, using ravenport map.

had goverment sign downloadable content on for the most of my gameplay so i could just buy hay, build structures and delete as i pleased without suffering financialy.

Edited by Sun_emperor1
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I spent <18 hours on this one. I went in blind at the beginning not knowing what to do, so I followed this video and found the overall process quite easy, albeit a bit tedious.

CTsgXnH.png

1st save = 100ha of fertiliser

2nd save = breeding animals, cultivating, sowing, harvesting, trees

3rd save = missions (followed the tips given here)

You could get this playtime down even further by streamlining the missions a bit better than I did by having a harvester at each location and doing the extra missions in between. But, simply doing fertiliser missions only and speeding up time is easy enough and allows you to do other things like watch a TV show/movie.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...