Predkour Master

I believe if you found a good spot, i.e. tree branches that go in a circle-like form you could rubberband this by pushing your left stick forward and your right stick to the left/right depending on the tree placement. Haven‘t tried this myself but will do later and let you guys know if it works.

On 1.5.2020 at 7:31 AM, Jasko_SOA said:

I believe if you found a good spot, i.e. tree branches that go in a circle-like form you could rubberband this by pushing your left stick forward and your right stick to the left/right depending on the tree placement. Haven‘t tried this myself but will do later and let you guys know if it works.

rubberbanding works fine?have fun running through the trees people.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This trophy should not take over 300 games to complete. It's also one of the rarest trophies. Obviously, this trophy is glitched and needs to be patched. By far, the worst trophy in the game. Nobody wants to spend weeks on still working on this after completing all other trophies.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Yeah I agrree 

On 6/18/2020 at 8:31 PM, Best_PC_gamer said:

This trophy should not take over 300 games to complete. It's also one of the rarest trophies. Obviously, this trophy is glitched and needs to be patched. By far, the worst trophy in the game. Nobody wants to spend weeks on still working on this after completing all other trophies.

I to haven't gotten this trophy yet and I have been running around like crazy. Are you still struggling with this trophy

So I did like 10-12 matches of just running around along with all my regular Predator matches before the new patch today, without getting the trophy. I did three more rounds of that today with the new patch, and got the trophy. Idk if it was: glitched and now fixed, 100 km is longer than I thought, or if it is still glitched but in a way where you just don’t get full credit every match. Moral of the story is I got it today, so it’s possible. 

On 29/7/2020 at 6:04 AM, QuietCool187 said:

So I did like 10-12 matches of just running around along with all my regular Predator matches before the new patch today, without getting the trophy. I did three more rounds of that today with the new patch, and got the trophy. Idk if it was: glitched and now fixed, 100 km is longer than I thought, or if it is still glitched but in a way where you just don’t get full credit every match. Moral of the story is I got it today, so it’s possible. 

Approximately, how many matches did you do before getting it?

• 3 months later...
On 7/30/2020 at 7:28 AM, Il_Doflamingo said:

Approximately, how many matches did you do before getting it?

I think these maps are a minimum of about 500 meters in length so averaging about 2 full laps during each game should be at least 2 km each game which would normally take you 50 games but it hasn't been like that for people so maybe it only counts when you only continuously run on branches. Pushing x button might be avoiding that mileage during jumps. 

• 3 years later...

Trophy just popped, last trophy I needed to get the platinum for this game.

basic all I did- 

private match modified to 

60min

no fire team 

AI no damage

predator movement speed 500%
predator type scout with perks branch master for swift movement in trees

start the game jump in the closest tree then elastic band between both analogs so the predator just goes around in circles… 

Leave it to run in the background for the 60min but keep decking every 15 min as my controller would sometimes disconnect possibly battery?

tool me about 6hrs doing it this way 

you can always spend some time travelling back and forth manually 

( I had racked up some time playing the actual game as the predator thru out the game ) 

I reckon it’s roughly 10hrs overall 

Edited by Rusty-316