OverHypedG

Predkour Master

20 posts in this topic

Can you farm this in private match by yourself? Or you need to have at least one fireteammember?

If you end the match do you lose the progress?

If you play alone as a predator there is no way to end the match, no? You need to play with one other member as a fireteam member?

Edited by Rakinho993

8 minutes ago, Rakinho993 said:

If you play alone as a predator there is no way to end the match, no? You need to play with one other member as a fireteam member?

I believe there is still a time limit if you play alone is there not?

8 minutes ago, Mercenary09 said:

I believe there is still a time limit if you play alone is there not?

Yes, you can play by yourself as predator with a 15 minute timer.

Does it counts if I jump or I really need to run?

I believe if you found a good spot, i.e. tree branches that go in a circle-like form you could rubberband this by pushing your left stick forward and your right stick to the left/right depending on the tree placement. Haven‘t tried this myself but will do later and let you guys know if it works.

On 1.5.2020 at 7:31 AM, Jasko_SOA said:

I believe if you found a good spot, i.e. tree branches that go in a circle-like form you could rubberband this by pushing your left stick forward and your right stick to the left/right depending on the tree placement. Haven‘t tried this myself but will do later and let you guys know if it works.

rubberbanding works fine👌have fun running through the trees people.

Hi, just got the trophy. I think is around ~12 full games, running on trees. And yes, done in private matches :) 

9 hours ago, Rekinek said:

Hi, just got the trophy. I think is around ~12 full games, running on trees. And yes, done in private matches :) 

Thanks!

This trophy is refusing to unlock. About 300 games of always using trees and it still won't pop. 

Am I really the only person that had this problem with this trophy not popping after newest game patch update?

This trophy should not take over 300 games to complete. It's also one of the rarest trophies. Obviously, this trophy is glitched and needs to be patched. By far, the worst trophy in the game. Nobody wants to spend weeks on still working on this after completing all other trophies.

Yeah I agrree 

On 6/18/2020 at 8:31 PM, Best_PC_gamer said:

This trophy should not take over 300 games to complete. It's also one of the rarest trophies. Obviously, this trophy is glitched and needs to be patched. By far, the worst trophy in the game. Nobody wants to spend weeks on still working on this after completing all other trophies.

I to haven't gotten this trophy yet and I have been running around like crazy. Are you still struggling with this trophy

Can someone please lend me a helping hand here I don't know if the game is glitched or what but I need some answers

So I did like 10-12 matches of just running around along with all my regular Predator matches before the new patch today, without getting the trophy. I did three more rounds of that today with the new patch, and got the trophy. Idk if it was: glitched and now fixed, 100 km is longer than I thought, or if it is still glitched but in a way where you just don’t get full credit every match. Moral of the story is I got it today, so it’s possible. 

On 29/7/2020 at 6:04 AM, QuietCool187 said:

So I did like 10-12 matches of just running around along with all my regular Predator matches before the new patch today, without getting the trophy. I did three more rounds of that today with the new patch, and got the trophy. Idk if it was: glitched and now fixed, 100 km is longer than I thought, or if it is still glitched but in a way where you just don’t get full credit every match. Moral of the story is I got it today, so it’s possible. 

Approximately, how many matches did you do before getting it?

On 7/30/2020 at 7:28 AM, Il_Doflamingo said:

Approximately, how many matches did you do before getting it?

I think these maps are a minimum of about 500 meters in length so averaging about 2 full laps during each game should be at least 2 km each game which would normally take you 50 games but it hasn't been like that for people so maybe it only counts when you only continuously run on branches. Pushing x button might be avoiding that mileage during jumps.