Remnant questions

1. Does the scream that Ent does counts as getting hit? I tried to do untouchable trophy.and only thing that got me was this scream that doesn't do any dmg but staggers you insted. If it counts how can i stop it from screaming? 

2. I searched for ace's coin so long... Did like 5/6 adventure mode runs on earth and couldn't find it. Is there any indicator on map or a certain spot/building it spawns in? 

3. 30 traits trophy requires to actually get all 30 or it's enough to have 30 total? There is 32 total if I'm not mistaken (including hp and stamina) 

• 1 month later...

1) yes. If you hit by scream you are done. Destroy his legs fast and he cant scream while on the ground. I dont think this trophy is possible without destroying legs. Unless you are too overpowered. 
2)that is just luck. I got the coin around 5-6 times while cleaning up for the platinum in adventure mode

3)you need 30 traits unlocked. There are more than 32 now with dlc. 

For 1) check out some youtube guides. There are builds where you can kill Singe with just a couple of shots (lots of critical hits). That's actually quite easy and does not require much skill. I used the crossbow and I think it was 3-4 hits before he died.

2) I think they added a system with the DLC that makes encounters you previously had less likely to occur again. So you just have to retry until it appears unfortunately, but should be less tedious now. The last boss that didn't spawn for me took me more than 50 tries (was about to quit, but then joined a random player's game). That should be a thing of the past now.

3) As vanslayder said, you need 30 unlocked but the DLC makes this easier, because there are more traits than before.