cross-buy

Titanomachy_75

2 minutes ago, Netguy503 said:

the store page for this game on both NA and EU doesnt not mention cross buy. while i wish this game was crossbuy, it's not looking likely.

1 minute ago, UltraFire121 said:

No. There's no crossbuy for the Vita version, only PS4.

thanks for the info

1 hour ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

Is there crossbuy?  Or something is wrong with the vita version 

I'm pretty sure Ratalaika posted a tweet saying that due to the COVID-19 situation, their releases would no longer have a vita version at launch, just a PS4 one. I think they plan to make the vita versions at a later date though. They should still remain cross-buy when they do release the vita versions.

EDIT: Found the tweet: 

also found a tweet about this game stating a vita version will "arrive later on": 

Edited by Stevieboy
added tweets

12 hours ago, Stevieboy said:

I'm pretty sure Ratalaika posted a tweet saying that due to the COVID-19 situation, their releases would no longer have a vita version at launch, just a PS4 one. I think they plan to make the vita versions at a later date though. They should still remain cross-buy when they do release the vita versions.

EDIT: Found the tweet: 

also found a tweet about this game stating a vita version will "arrive later on": 

I see wonderful :)

the ps vita version come later. they say the sony 

18 hours ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

Is there crossbuy?  Or something is wrong with the vita version 

employees are currently on leave and only focus on the ps4. sometime when the virus is somewhat contained. let employees go to make the ps vita game again. i rather think that it will be quick in june it could be that far again.

but it is also pointless that you have to act like that. everything could be as usual.

• 10 months later...

Looks like the Vita version wont be coming, since its so far into 2021 now, not to also mentioning vita store getting removed. 

"PSVita will arrive later on :) !" what a bunch of bullocks.

• 1 year later...