Summer 2020 Backlog Challenge

16 hours ago, ArtisticGeek said:

Sorry to hear bout the rough week @MidnightDragon sounds like the weekend is gonna be good and I hope it’s even better. 
which ever way you decide to do it I’ll look forward to actually being on time for a challenge for once lol.

Appreciate it. Things are already going a bit better, though I have to go back to the dentist next week to get two teeth drilled. :( At least they're right next to each other and I can do it in one day.

1 hour ago, Static_Rook said:

Update 8

Snowrunner - 32% 35%

Sakura Wars - 4%

The Last of Us 2 :platinum: 

Dreams :platinum: 

Civilization VI - 34% Murdered Soul Suspect 0%

Using my second swap to drop Civ VI and put Murdered Soul Suspect in its place. I should be able to get the plat for it over the weekend and that will leave me with more time to work on  Snowrunner when I restart it.

It's currently unobtainable, so probably for the best.

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, AmarisSkye said:

I'm pretty sure my biggest struggle is still going to be getting the platinum for Lego Marvel Super Heroes.

Was it the flying bits yeah? It's been years since I played Super Heroes but I think I used to use O and X to adjust the height. That was a right nightmare. With Avengers recently, I used the R stick, just little taps to line up with the circles in advance. I do seem to remember having a harder time with Super Heroes, I just don't know whether it's because you can't use the R stick, or you can use it and I didn't realise. Sorry for the next to no help. I hope you get it done!

Seasons After Fall is lovely and fun. Good pick!

Edited by Stanners316
  • Like 1

I can't decide whether or not to split the fall and winter challenges in half or make a hybrid like last year. Vote on this and help me out! Obviously you'll know what I plan to do when I post the next challenge on Saturday.

https://linkto.run/p/BTGB1K9A

Edited by MidnightDragon
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, Stanners316 said:

Was it the flying bits yeah? It's been years since I played Super Heroes but I think I used to use O and X to adjust the height. That was a right nightmare. With Avengers recently, I used the R stick, just little taps to line up with the circles in advance. I do seem to remember having a harder time with Super Heroes, I just don't know whether it's because you can't use the R stick, or you can use it and I didn't realise. Sorry for the next to no help. I hope you get it done!

Seasons After Fall is lovely and fun. Good pick!

Yeah - its the flying and you can't use the right stick unfortunately in this one (I think they updated it in later games). Every few days I try again but I might not be able to manage it before the end of the challenge. I am very much looking forward to Seasons After Fall. I started playing it on PC a while back but my current laptop has seen better days so I pretty much only play games on console these days (until I get a new PC).

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, dark_moon689 said:

I thought it was just me.

This one seems to work, though. I've been able to see the results. 

With a little more than a month to go, been enjoying reading everyone's progress. Keep up the good work! :D 

Edited by MidnightDragon
  • Like 3