Summer 2020 Backlog Challenge

On 8/5/2020 at 9:09 PM, DizzyDavidson said:

@Berendsapje I got the Gravel online trophies 2 months ago. Luckily I found a random on a weekend and thankfully they stayed the whole 10 races. If you want I can help you with the trophies but right now I only have Sundays free. In 2 weeks I’ll be on vacation and I can help you anytime. Add me if you like.

Thanks a lot for offering! Thankfully I also managed to find a random, so the online trophies are done for me too.

• Like 2

On 8/2/2020 at 1:39 PM, StilRh said:

Weekend update: Finished Ghost of Tsushima. It honestly is a 10/10 game, I took my time and played most of the game over 2 weeks. This is not a game you want to rush - eg - I found the minor tales tedious towards the end because I made myself do them all in the space of a day. Progressed Resident Evil 4, controls more sluggish than I remember but warming up to it now. Dabbled in Planetfall, I feel completing all of the base game trophies is very achievable and ofc will go for DLC as well. Started Blue Reflection, I think I stopped playing it due to anxiety about missing items for the crafting quest and having to do another playthrough, I have some guides to work through for that now :) 

Reveal hidden contents

Age of Wonders Planetfall 42% > 44%
Atelier Firis: The Alchemist and the Mysterious Journey 12%
Darksiders II 14%
Last of Us 2 100%
Legend of Heros: Trails of Cold Steel 2 7%
Black Mirror 100%
Blue reflection 15% > 17%
Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink 100%
Ghost of Tsushima 72% > 100%
Resident Evil 4 5% > 21%

I'm hopefully mitigating the grind by doing everything along the way. 

• Like 4

12 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

I’ve been playing the original Dragon Quest. Wish the PS4 versions of the original trilogy had been localized. Probably could do the first one untranslated, but the other two would be trickier. And working a lot. So yea, that’s why progress has stalled.

I still hold out hope that we will get all of the sequential DQ games remastered and released in the West on a Sony console. I loved Dragon Quest 11 so much.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

I still hold out hope that we will get all of the sequential DQ games remastered and released in the West on a Sony console. I loved Dragon Quest 11 so much.

You could do 11S and get a second plat.

Won’t have time to play much PS4 until Sunday. Still want to at least plat Tsushima before this challenge ends. Still should be possible.

Edited by MidnightDragon
  • Like 1

Been playing random things for little bits on my ps3 as I can't really access my PS4 all that much at the moment... Which I wasn't expecting, was hoping to get a couple more games done there, but no dice. The month is not over yet but I suspect my list will move to live on the next event.

• Like 3