Summer 2020 Backlog Challenge

59 minutes ago, DizzyDavidson said:

Rise of the Tomb Raider: Finally played co-op endurance with my brother. We got most of it done, except surviving for 10 days because it takes a long time and the infamous glitchy trophy (which we did do but of course it glitched on us, so we'll have to try again) We'll probably pick up where we left off tomorrow.

I did this trophy with 2 different people, got adventure besties to pop on our first try both times. (Along with great outdoors, great haul and master and apprentice). Here’s what we did: the host selects the ‘adventure besties’ challenge. Only the host picks up the artefacts. We only picked up 20 artefacts total each time.. 15 small and 5 combining medium/large artefacts. Once we had our 20 artefacts (the non-host should have picked up 0 at this point), we found a shelter/any building that was relatively close to a signal fire and afk’d there for more the half of the days to reach day 11. ‘Small game hunter’ really helps here when keeping your food up. Also I’d highly recommend the infinite grenade arrows card for the jaguars, takes them down in 2 hits. Poison arrows are perfect for every other enemy. Best of luck!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, GraniteSnake said:

I did this trophy with 2 different people, got adventure besties to pop on our first try both times. (Along with great outdoors, great haul and master and apprentice). Here’s what we did: the host selects the ‘adventure besties’ challenge. Only the host picks up the artefacts. We only picked up 20 artefacts total each time.. 15 small and 5 combining medium/large artefacts. Once we had our 20 artefacts (the non-host should have picked up 0 at this point), we found a shelter/any building that was relatively close to a signal fire and afk’d there for more the half of the days to reach day 11. ‘Small game hunter’ really helps here when keeping your food up. Also I’d highly recommend the infinite grenade arrows card for the jaguars, takes them down in 2 hits. Poison arrows are perfect for every other enemy. Best of luck!

Cool, thanks! That's pretty much what I did for solo endurance. I guess the problem was I didn't pick up all artifacts as host. Do you know if you used the "Tomb Raider" card? Some people say you can't use it.

9 minutes ago, DizzyDavidson said:

Cool, thanks! That's pretty much what I did for solo endurance. I guess the problem was I didn't pick up all artifacts as host. Do you know if you used the "Tomb Raider" card? Some people say you can't use it.

Nope, we didn’t use that card. One of us had infinite poison arrows / grenade arrows equipped and the other had small game hunter and the other food related endurance card (killing enemies grant food I think?) Another thing we did was to make sure the host is the first person to walk into the ropes at the end. That’s everything I can think of that we did!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BlackSquirrell1 said:

I'd like to start the competition with a few games......

Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood - 1%

Slayaway Camp - 21%

One Eyed Kutkh - 0%

Late Shift - 0%

Just Ignore them - 0%

Got quite a few more I'd like to add but let's see how I do with these!

Heya, this event has been ongoing for awhile now and ends August 31st. I'm unsure if @MidnightDragon is letting anyone else in this due to this event going into sundown mode here quite quickly (about 1 week left or so).

There is however another event being hosted of the same nature which will start right after this one ends Fall/Winter 2020-2021 Backlog Challenge. Check this out and hope to see you there! 

20 minutes ago, Sword said:

Heya, this event has been ongoing for awhile now and ends August 31st. I'm unsure if @MidnightDragon is letting anyone else in this due to this event going into sundown mode here quite quickly (about 1 week left or so).

There is however another event being hosted of the same nature which will start right after this one ends Fall/Winter 2020-2021 Backlog Challenge. Check this out and hope to see you there! 

Wrong event.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Sword said:

Friends,

On August 10th my city of Cedar Rapids, Iowa (USA) was hit by hurricane force winds in an inland storm (called a derecho) with hurricane force winds of up to 110-140 mph (in my city at least). I was caught in the middle of the storm following my dad on his CAN-AM Spyder as we tried to race from work back to our homes. Luckily he was able to quickly pull into a nearby corporate business that were letting people in for about 30 seconds before the winds went from 0mph to 100+mph. I on the other hand ended up trapped, sitting in my car huddled up against the corporate building while hurricane-like-forces whirled around me. Trees falling on cars and blowing across the roads/parking lots, electric poles going down left and right, rain falling so hard I couldn't even see the buildings around me that I knew were there. 

After about 20 minutes of basically sitting in my car praying to the good Lord constantly, the storm stopped. The devastation was unlike anything I've ever seen. Entire city without power for days. Ended up packing what I could and headed to my parents for 8 days and just got back in my apartment yesterday. I still don't have internet at home (writing this from work). Yet through all this: neither my father, I, our vehicles nor our homes were damaged in any significant way. Only by the good grace of God can something like that happen when other people are losing homes, cars, etc around me. Time to look outwards of how I can support and uplift others, be it finances or gifts.

I hope you're doing well! Sounds terrifying (but adventurous at the same time), and also hope your dad be OK too! I'm glad you could manage all this situation. As the years goes by far, this is one of those ominous things that are happening now around the world. Send you good vibes ans blessings towards you and your parents! 

• Like 3

On 5/9/2020 at 11:28 PM, Kishnabe said:

Back to the Future PS3 0%

Sonic & All Stars Racing PS3 17%

Gemini: Heroes Reborn 0%

Beast Quest 0 %

Icey 0 %

World of Final Fantasy 31% -->72%--100% August 5th 2020

Truck Racer 18% 

Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer: Comrades  NA 0%--100% July 15th 2020

Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls 5%--->100% August 20th 2020

Swapped 2/2:

Final Fantasy XV  NA 5%---> 10%---. Swapped for Cyberdimension

Killzone Mercenary 28%---> Swapped for Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls 

Completed Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls.

• Like 4