Summer 2020 Backlog Challenge

20 hours ago, Adsor_ said:

Can i still join?

Sure! You can join in whenever you want, you'll just have to post your list of games (minimum of 5 and maximum of 25) you would like to work on during the challenge along with their completion percentage and you'll be added to the challenge very soon. As stated by the rules, one game is allowed to be up to 30% but all the others have to be below 25%.

Good luck and have fun with the challenge if you do end up joining! :)

Edited by Flex_Da_Brent
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Flex_Da_Brent said:

Sure! You can join in whenever you want, you'll just have to post your list of games (minimum of 5 and maximum of 25) you would like to work on during the challenge along with their completion percentage and you'll be added to the challenge very soon. As stated by the rules, one game is allowed to be up to 30% but all the others have to be below 25%.

Good luck and have fun with the challenge if you do end up joining! :)

Thanks, i think i'll join up in the next event

• Like 1

@Berendsapje: If you press the PS button on the Vita during remote play and select "button guide" it will show you where the L2/R2 buttons are for each game. It's usually in the top corners of the front or back touch screen/pad but some switches it with L/R (like Rocket League). I don't know if there's a way to customize it (I think not), I don't really use mine for remote play.

Edited by DizzyDavidson
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Berendsapje said:

I started completing the Story mode on the WItness. While knowing that the challenge is not going to happen without some online/offline play, I'm keeping this one until I can play big screen again. The ending was weird though. For those who still want to play this, don't press the spoiler.

There is a secret ending to the game if you'd like, but it's hidden quite well and it's actually even weirder tbh ^^ I suggest looking it up if you're interested or here's a hint if you'd like to find it yourself:

Spoiler

Look for an environmental puzzle within the fortress (starting area)

Edited by Flex_Da_Brent
  • Like 3