Level 100

hittheroadbucky

2 hours ago, hittheroadbucky said:

So I’ve finished all the main quests and I’m nearly finished the wastelanders missions and I’m just about level 70. I was wondering what was the most fun way to grind out the last 30? 

best way I heard was patched but I would say play music and grinding the kills from the nuked parts of the map

• Like 1

Still not 100 myself, but from experience I can say some event are really good xp. The one near Fort Defiance, the events in the mines etc provide alot of enemies. The best one is probably the one where you gotta protect some human NPCs in a mine, cant remember the name tho.

Also nuked zones ofc, but if there is alot of people there it might be hard to actually find any enemies to kill.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

There is no way to grind this whilst calling it ‘fun’

I never thought I’d get close To the plat , but during the recent double XP I managed to jump from 62-91 in 3 days. Events were in the plenty and loads of people playing.

Over the last week I’ve managed to get to 98. A level a day is all I can take without going numb with boredom. Most of the good XP gains come from the wastelanders daily for each faction. Other than that it’s blindly doing boring repeatable events over and over. 

Servers seem to have dried up so quickly Since the double XP and no events seem to pop for ages. Doing the usual server switch might grant a few more but nothing of note. Once I reach 100 getting the last two bars of foundation rep and last bar of raiders seems like a chore they have simple added to make cheap daily numbers. 

making another Character to get the last trophy. Never. 
Well rant over. Wastelanders improves this game massively But not for long 

Edit: Eating my words as I made another character and got the opposite faction trophy. 

Edited by mikem192

Yeah thank Todd we had this XP event so the grind got way shorter, it gets so tedious after you are done with most of the quests.  Wastelanders was a huge improvement aye but like 2 months of the exact same two daily quests ahead, oh boy.. Hope they add more ways to get the rep later.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Vault-TecPhantom said:

Double XP is running now so grab the levels while you can. Leveled up 35 levels in 2 days because of it.

Double xp feels like the way the levelling should be. Don't think I would have bothered hitting 100 without it.

Do you know how long double XP is running for?