Collectibles Bug?

DarkShadow91

Hi, today i finish the game on easy, and taken ALL collectibles , ID TAG , Documents and Audio Log , but no one of this trophies as popped. 

Someone know how? (only the deer statue has poppen but Only when entered in the extra Menu not when i shoot the last one).

58 minutes ago, DarkShadow91 said:

Hi, today i finish the game on easy, and taken ALL collectibles , ID TAG , Documents and Audio Log , but no one of this trophies as popped. 

Someone know how? (only the deer statue has poppen but Only when entered in the extra Menu not when i shoot the last one).

wow I was going to pick this up ..But hearing so many problems with this game!! Glad I just got moons of madness instead .. But hope thye patch this game?!

10 hours ago, DarkShadow91 said:

to fix this never load or use a manual save always press continue at the main menu (autosave) this will fix the problem!

Edited by IBadDriverI

19 hours ago, IBadDriverI said:

to fix this never load or use a manual save always press continue at the main menu (autosave) this will fix the problem!

Ive heard this, but is this a guaranteed fix, everything was tested and this was the only variable that fixed it, or did the Devs say this?

Saying that, ive read 'temporary fixes' from Devs before which actually was not the best fix. Come to think of it, one of them was Dawn of Fear iirc, which I think you played as well m8. All those trophy bugs, you remember the trophies not popping, the Devs said to fix it that you should turn the game off/on iirc, but the actual way was to begin a NG first, then quit to main menu and load your game, that would load trophies in!!

I only ask because across my many playthroughs here, I frequently messed about loading saves all over the place and never had a problem?

Edited by Optinooby

14 hours ago, Optinooby said:

Ive heard this, but is this a guaranteed fix, everything was tested and this was the only variable that fixed it, or did the Devs say this?

Saying that, ive read 'temporary fixes' from Devs before which actually was not the best fix. Come to think of it, one of them was Dawn of Fear iirc, which I think you played as well m8. All those trophy bugs, you remember the trophies not popping, the Devs said to fix it that you should turn the game off/on iirc, but the actual way was to begin a NG first, then quit to main menu and load your game, that would load trophies in!!

I only ask because across my many playthroughs here, I frequently messed about loading saves all over the place and never had a problem?

Im sure this is a 100% fix because i had the same problem on the JP version

On my second run i ignored the manually saves everything worked perfect.

You don't need the manual save points anyway because there are so many autosave spots.

PC version has the same problem btw

Edited by IBadDriverI

well in my 1 playthrought the collectable glitch on me so i decide to do this in my 4 hour run. 

and in chapter 3 the collectables start popping, the last trophy was the file collectable that i got when i took the first file in the sewer.

now i can do the 4 hour run without worries

On 4/5/2020 at 4:53 PM, archnero said:

well in my 1 playthrought the collectable glitch on me so i decide to do this in my 4 hour run. 

and in chapter 3 the collectables start popping, the last trophy was the file collectable that i got when i took the first file in the sewer.

now i can do the 4 hour run without worries

i NOW replay the game on daymare, and at the end of chapter 3 i have take the ID Tag and the doors trophy, but the other 2 not..... i hope can i unlock that on chapter 4 or 5 ..... 

5 hours ago, tanatos_gc said:

I have loaded my game from continue, load game, both checkpoint and manual save and achieved all collectibles trophies. The only problem i had was the last id chip. Got the trophy, but in my D.I.D. shows i´m missing it. 

You may have collected it at some point, then reloaded a save, checkpoint etc before it when you HAD NOT collected it, continued on and not picked it up that time.

YES, this works, as soon as something is collected, its saved on profile, not individual. I know this because happened to me with 2 collectible trophies.

Experimentinfg for my guides, I had grabbed collectibles, then reloaded saves before and gone past and left them. Trophy still popped on last collectible, even all in my log!!

• 2 years later...

Man i really wish the trophy guide stated that the collectible trophies can bug out. If i knew that i would not have bought this game and wasted my time with it. Mediocre game that's dragged down even more because of the glitched trophies. I beat the game without dying and even the end game screen said 0 deaths but no trophy. Avoid this game guys it's not worth the 9 bucks it currently costs on sale.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 12/13/2022 at 10:39 PM, Quink666 said:

Man i really wish the trophy guide stated that the collectible trophies can bug out. If i knew that i would not have bought this game and wasted my time with it. Mediocre game that's dragged down even more because of the glitched trophies. I beat the game without dying and even the end game screen said 0 deaths but no trophy. Avoid this game guys it's not worth the 9 bucks it currently costs on sale.

I don't agree, for me this game is a masterpiece, a dream come true for those of us who love games like the original Resident Evil 2. In fact, I think Daymare's story is more interesting. And the graphics are very good, as if they were a playable CGI from before. I also had no problem with the collectibles.