Trophy Thoughts?

Champ147

Looks fairly straight forward to me. Maybe a 10-15 hour plat if it's like their other games, Xenon Valkyrie and Riddled Corpses. Overall this game looks like a for sure buy from me as I personally loved both of the other two. Here is a trailer. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Champ147 said:

Looks fairly straight forward to me. Maybe a 10-15 hour plat if it's like their other games, Xenon Valkyrie and Riddled Corpses. Overall this game looks like a for sure buy from me as I personally loved both of the other two. Here is a trailer. 

yeah 3.5/10  maybe :) looks good 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/05/2020 at 9:42 PM, Kishnabe said:

I liked Riddled Corpses, but I did not enjoy Xenon Valkyrie.

Apparently this takes parts of both games. Looking forward to the release.

It really is the mixture of the two games, but much more relaxed than the previous two.

The game is more reminiscent of Riddled Corpose but has some characteristics of Xenon Valkirye + (which gave a lot more platinum work).

At first the game seems to be a little difficult, but if you upgrade correctly at each stage, it is very easy if you can finish first.

In the PS4 version I was still getting familiar with the game, in the vita version I was more objective and knew what to do,
it is necessary to finish the game 3x.

So I'll leave some tips for you to play.

Always try to get as much gold in the levels, and after passing each one try to UPGRADE the Sword, then Life and Shield.

The more damage you do to enemies the game will become more peaceful, when you are close to dying,
use Triangle and select the Rope, so you escape and save the points to buy Potions or buy a new sword (in my opinion unnecessary).

When you finish the game for the first time, the game releases the character Valkirye, 
she has the ability to regenerate life. , Sword, Life, Shild, the others are not so necessary 
anymore if you have points left use the COMBO it helps to earn money to unlock the other characters.

I just made the TIER 3 video, it doesn't change much of the previous ones, 
only the enemies have more resistance but you also start with some additional attributes.

The game to platinum if it does a good gameplay takes about 2:30, very different from the previous ones that took more hours to get Platinum.

• 1 year later...