Trophy not popping

Hi,

I was wondering if there's a way you can fix a glitched trophy without having to restart the whole game.

This happened to me when the trophy for completing DNA Sequence 4 didn't pop and I don't want to restart the entire game to get this one trophy.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

In AC you can always go back and do any sequence over again. You don’t need to restart the game. 

Not always the case.. I had this happen to me in assassin creed 3 sequence 2 would not pop and I tried 3 times so I started over and it popped. So, Yeah, Sometimes starting over is all you can do. Lucky my play thur was in the beginning lucky me :)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DaivRules said:

In AC you can always go back and do any sequence over again. You don’t need to restart the game. 

I tried this but no luck unfortunately. I think my only option is to start over :(

@Mdshaf1 Are you playing on PS3 or PS4? Fortunately I didn't have this problem on the PS4 version of the game but it did happen to me on the PS3 version. I remember reading up and finding it was a common problem to have your trophies stop popping. Tried the fix everyone suggested at the time and it worked for me, so hopefully still does. 

Delete your game data (not your save data, although making a copy on a USB or uploading to the cloud wouldn't hurt if you're worried about losing it), reinstall the game, and then load your save and pick up where you left off. If this fix still works, your trophy should pop. 

Another suggestion was to just keep playing and they'd all start popping eventually but I didn't want to risk keeping on going and not having them pop. 

Hope that works for you ?

Edited by RedDeadWitcher93
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, RedDeadWitcher93 said:

@Mdshaf1 Are you playing on PS3 or PS4? Fortunately I didn't have this problem on the PS4 version of the game but it did happen to me on the PS3 version. I remember reading up and finding it was a common problem to have your trophies stop popping. Tried the fix everyone suggested at the time and it worked for me, so hopefully still does. 

Delete your game data (not your save data, although making a copy on a USB or uploading to the cloud wouldn't hurt if you're worried about losing it), reinstall the game, and then load your save and pick up where you left off. If this fix still works, your trophy should pop. 

Another suggestion was to just keep playing and they'd all start popping eventually but I didn't want to risk keeping on going and not having them pop. 

Hope that works for you ?

Thanks for the tip, I'll give this a go later on. :)

Did you have to redo the glitched trophy requirements or you just kept playing normally and it popped? 

50 minutes ago, Mdshaf1 said:

Thanks for the tip, I'll give this a go later on. :)

Did you have to redo the glitched trophy requirements or you just kept playing normally and it popped? 

I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you. Once I loaded my save, it just popped. It was almost like it had gotten trapped in the data but once it was reinstalled and read the save file, it knew to give me the trophy.

• Like 2

• 2 years later...

Update: Got it. I didnt know it had to be 5 IN A ROW without touching the ground. I tried again, 5 x in 3 minutes. NOTHING happens. Had to ride another whole 8-10min to find a 6th which was all dressed in pretty armor even the horse. Repeated the same thing on this guy, trophy pops…. Strange. If someone is reading this you can also backup 

and delete your save file that reads ‘Profile’ this doesnt contain your actual save but rather the game’s settings. Back it up to be sure and try again after deleting. It will reset the game’s settings I did this but not sure if it helped.

Edited by Sauron-The-Great
Spelling

• 10 months later...

Is there any other trick for the trophies come back, they stopped for me in the middle of sequence 6! ?

Deleting and reinstalling the game did not work for me...

Edit: I have the Ezio Collection for PS3.

Edited by kluhyarg
Added more information.

• 2 weeks later...