Recruitment Blues Glitch

mikem192

Months ago I finished the back to basics mission and received the soldiers certificate. 
After that the mission has disappeared, I know I need to go and make a military ID from the DMV but there’s no quest for it and there’s no recruitment blues in the completed quests part either.
Am I stuffed? Does this block a lot of quests or just this one? or has anyone had this and managed to get it going again

I've tried getting another certificate but it’s not helped. I also tried a friends certificate and that didn’t work either! 

I’m just about to hit lvl 50 and do not want to start over. The games a grind as it is 

Edit- got it from doing later quests that required level 4 in the Fort. Definitely wasn’t available to me after back to basics like the guides suggest but I got there eventually 

Edited by mikem192

I’ve been playing for over a year... I gathered. But it is Grindy and hard solo but I am enjoying it more since playing around with my perks etc

adding ncps has made it 10x better too 

Edited by mikem192

I'm a bit lost as well.

As you can see in my trophies, I got Heart of the Enemy already but not Recruitement Blues. The Guide says that Recruitment Blues is needed before being able to start Heart of the Enemy...

Well, I have access to the laser grid elevator inside Fort Defiance and can go to the fourth floor and can get the Heart of the Enemy Daily Quest there... but I don't have Recruitment Blues in my Quest Log anywhere (I sure as hell never went through the whole DMV quest, I did the solider thing at one point though). I can also read Wilson's Terminal (which is the last step op the Recruitment Blues quest) but nothing happes and no trophy popped either.

So how can I fix this? :/

30 minutes ago, Sicho said:

Damn, I just checked again and I can see a completed Quest "Recruitment Blues" in my Pipboy, but I don't have the trophy.

Now I don't know what to do ...

I just opened a support ticket with Bethesda, don't know what else to do. Hopefully they can somehow reset the quest for me or get the trophy to pop. :/

• 1 month later...
On 11.5.2020 at 0:07 AM, Sicho said:

I just opened a support ticket with Bethesda, don't know what else to do. Hopefully they can somehow reset the quest for me or get the trophy to pop. :/

by the way, they cannot help me. I have to create a second character and play him until that mission and do it again, hoping that it does not glitch out again ...

• 3 months later...