TLOU 2 spoilers galore and also Ghost of Tsushima delayed

16 hours ago, LegacyJKO09 said:

None. Probably will be delayed again because of covid. You think America will get all these physicals sent out when no one can go to stores cause of lockdowns? Haaa!

Actually thats a very good point I didn’t even think of since I buy everything digital. +1

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

The Last of us 2 in a Nutshell.

Nope, TLOU2 is more about Genders and stuff.

Why am I not surprised. She will probably get a girlfriend along the way and get a cringy storyline like Life is Strange cause guys love that shit. ??

Edited by LoveInHell
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Gladiator995 said:
Spoiler

Oh no. So I just read the article, what kind of nonsense is this? Ramming politics in my face when all I’m trying to do here is game and chill. I couldn’t care less what sexuality the characters have in a game and if they’re trans or not. What’s more important?~ The story and the gameplay or lesbian/trans/whatever approval? Its also horrible how people are getting fired cause they don’t want Ellie to be with a girl or focus on a relationship at all. Just WHY shove this nonsense in my face. Like damn I’m tired, they pulled the same shit with Far Cry New Dawn, didn’t they? Who cares though. ?

Not to mention, the girl who played Ellie, her picture isn’t feminine, its straight up hoe-y so idk what they’re trying to say with that either. ?

Edited by DaivRules
  • Like 4

So, Lets talk about the real issue at hand here ... So, Last was leaked and seems like alot of fans are not having this story line or whatever! But lets look at the other side of the story now.

Spoiler

We know N.D. sold the rights to HBO and they are making a up coming series base on last of us ,,, What is HBO thinking now? I mean They have to see the backlash and hatred going on right now! HBO has to be saying OHHHHH DAMN!!!! So, who will this series be for the fans (nope) they will not watch this!! They see what is going to happen... THEN WHO!! I believe this series is dead now!! it will not happen.  and the leaks please watch mr H he hits it right on the head!!  

Edited by DaivRules
  • Like 1

I find it more and more difficult to take this industry seriously anymore.

It's bad enough that thousands and probably millions of people have seen the leak, basically automatically stating they will never buy and play The Last of Us Part II. But what's worse here guys? The pitch fork mentality that so many gamers have nowadays when it comes to big releases not living up to expectations, or the AAA industry trying to please the social justice warriors and attempting to attract the transgender audience into getting more involved with games?

People are so fucking sensitive.

I'm going to have to place the fault on both sides. AAA gaming can't go on for too long without someone messing up, and the masses to just throw an entire company under the bus, just like they did with Bethesda back in late 2018. People are doing the same thing with Naughty Dog.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, KIERONOO said:

Can’t believe I’m now more excited for ghost of Tsushima. People saying don’t judge the game by a few bullet points but more than enough has leaked that you can piece together to know what the fuck is going on. The first game is an all time favourite and it looks like they just butcher the characters for shock factor and muh cycle of violence. It makes you wonder how much heavy lifting Bruce straley did with the writing on uncharted 2,4 and the first last of us because as soon as Neil got 100% control this happens.

Being more excited is completely understandable and fair, whether TLOUP2's storyline was leaked or not. It's Sucker Punch's latest release since 2014 and is a brand new IP. It's the more ambitious and innovative title. It has more intriguing and unique gameplay concepts. 

Well, Bruce did save Elena in Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, having talked Neil out of killing her off. (I think he did some similar good things for the other games you mentioned.)

Edited by EcoShifter
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, panikooooos said:

For anyone who may not know the agenda of "Mr." Druckmann, the writer behind this game read this interview excerpt

Highlights: He admits Nathan Drake was gonna have a son but he changed it into a daughter, he says he has been influenced by *squints* Anita Sarkeesian + diversity and representation (lmfao), and he admits he asked "sexist" focus testers who didn't like how he fucked up everything with his wokeness to leave! Clearly there's no sjw agenda in this game 1f60f.png

kpG4sj3.png

I'd prefer to stay out of this stuff because it always gets ugly, but this type of thing is nothing new with Neil and Naughty Dog as a studio (e.g., "Chlodine"). Neil has shown and integrated his political beliefs/agenda across social media and multiple projects, respectively, he was heavily involved in. 

Edited by EcoShifter
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Seraphim_Rez said:

Sure are a lot of people talking about forced agendas and whatnot.
No one is forcing you to play the game.

What is wrong about diversity? Does it really bother you to have media portray characters different than yourself?
And it's funny how people are talking about games pushing politics as if they've never done that before.

Metal Gear Solid, any Tom Clancy game, Call of Duty.

Peace Walker even has an audio file where Big Boss raves about Che Guevara for 5 minutes.

Call of Duty is military fan wank. (While it's cool to see troops do badass things, as military myself, I certainly have mixed feelings about it.)

Did you get outraged playing FFVII where you start out as part of a group of eco terrorists fighting a megacorporation by bombing them?

I could certainly whine about how The Division is shoving right wing gun rights agenda down my throat. How about that?

And who cares if every single female video game character isn't attractive or feminine?
Japanese roleplaying games had of us play non masculine male characters for years.

I've played a large number of games where the men are far from attractive and I sure didn't spend time whining about it.

And he is right, why does it matter?

If you get so butthurt because "omg I'm playing a icky gurl" then you have some problems.
Sorry the game is not for you. Move on. Go play The Division that it totally not political or whatever.

Yeah, it’s kinda crazy to me how much it bothers some people. E.g. The complaints about muscular women in this game for always make me laugh, cause after 25 years in a world full of fast moving infected and bad humans, I’d kind of expect the survivors to be buff.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

Well, more and more states are reopening, so...

and they'll suffer greatly because of it. Fucking idiots. 

People bitching about the game and being sensative etc..shut up. 

you'll either play the game and form an opinion 

or not play and form an opinion. its that simple. You do you. 

2 minutes ago, LegacyJKO09 said:

and they'll suffer greatly because of it. Fucking idiots. 

People bitching about the game and being sensative etc..shut up. 

you'll either play the game and form an opinion 

or not play and form an opinion. its that simple. You do you. 

i don't think anyone is buying this game.

• Like 3