Suggestion: Hide platinum/100% titles from Gaming Sessions

https://psnprofiles.com/sessions

This quarantine is causing me to go back and re-visit a bunch of games I beat in the past, but never actually platinumed mostly due to multiplayer. On the list of gaming sessions, I see all the games I have on my profile. A lot of those have either been platinumed or 100%d, or I no longer own them at all. It would be great to reduce this list to only the titles I still need some trophies in.

(This could be a user setting so that those generous people out there boosting others for fun can still see their relevant sessions).

Thoughts?

• Like 2

I really want to add games I own but have not started to the gaming sessions.  Maybe the backlog feature will take care of this?

In the interim, I forget how to view ALL sessions (which includes even games I don’t own but at least it includes games I own but have not started).  Everywhere I click it already filters to only games on my profile.

@PhyrxianLibrarin

PSNP+ does not allow to hide 100% games from sessions page (could be added if people want it), but it does show info about active sessions in your games list, which should cover your use case:

FzWqywm.png

(My "Completion: Not 100%" games)

@djb5f The feature shown above works for game lists as well, e.g. your backlog.

To view sessions for all games click the game filter > "All Games". (FWIW, PSNP+ has a toggle in settings which allows to show all games in sessions by default.)

Edited by HusKy

52 minutes ago, djb5f said:

I really want to add games I own but have not started to the gaming sessions.  Maybe the backlog feature will take care of this?

In the interim, I forget how to view ALL sessions (which includes even games I don’t own but at least it includes games I own but have not started).  Everywhere I click it already filters to only games on my profile.

https://psnprofiles.com/sessions?all
or if you want to do it manually: Top-right buttons, second one > switch to "ALL GAMES"

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

This is probably the easiest to implement feature that I can remember being suggested, and I just realized it has been a suggestion for 7 years now :hmm:

xD Enough said about this site lol.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, HaserPL said:

xD Enough said about this site lol.

I think if Sly would open-source most of PSNProfiles, so we can contribute to the codebase. I'm sure at least a few would even do it for free.

Or let more people in and make a "coding team", delegate and distribute the workload, it would really help the site that a lot of us care about..

But that's another topic.