torphys that are may be missable

Western Wind
Use Pacific P12 to deliver at least 10 cargoes in Taymyr

What's a mile?
Use ZiKZ 5368 to deliver at least 10 cargoes in Michigan or Alaska

Untouchable
Complete any 10 tasks or contests without taking any damage

Through blood & sweat
Manually load at least 4 standard cargo units in your truck one after another and pack them

story/mission trophy 

Ain't no rest for the...trucker?
Complete every task and contest in the game

Workaholic
Complete every contract in the game

Dreams Come True
Repair all the pipes in Alaska

Simply Delivered
Deliver every type of cargo in the game at least once
Eat, Sleep, Drill, Repeat
Deliver all 3 Oil Rigs to their destination points in Alaska
  • Like 1

Here’s a tip for the What’s a Mile? trophy. 

the ZiKZ 5368 is not the best vehicle, as such it can be hard to drive it the distances needed to complete missions before upgrading it. So when taking on missions, use a decent vehicle with a crane and flatbed to carry the cargo close to the location. 

Then use the crane to lift the cargo over to the ZiKZ, pack the cargo into the ZiZK and then drive it the last few feet.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, MONSTERS__98 said:

Through blood & sweat

Manually load at least 4 standard cargo units in your truck one after another and pack them

This one isn't missable since you don't need a contract to pack cargo-units. You can simply drive to any cargo-station in the game with a crane-truck  and a truck + trailer (4 units or more) and manually load the cargo. 

Its super easy, takes 5 minutes and can be done at any time in the game. 

On 03/05/2020 at 0:48 AM, KingGampe said:

"All Along the Watchtower"
Explore all watchtowers in the game

i have all Towers but no trophy ?

the ingame trophycounter told me i have 93% 

Unsure mate, it unlocked for me? have you been doing it all in single player?

how did you get the all garage trophy?

On 5/2/2020 at 8:32 PM, MONSTERS__98 said:

Western Wind
Use Pacific P12 to deliver at least 10 cargoes in Taymyr

What's a mile?
Use ZiKZ 5368 to deliver at least 10 cargoes in Michigan or Alaska

Untouchable
Complete any 10 tasks or contests without taking any damage

Through blood & sweat

story/mission trophy 

Ain't no rest for the...trucker?
Complete every task and contest in the game

Workaholic
Complete every contract in the game

Dreams Come True
Repair all the pipes in Alaska

Simply Delivered
Deliver every type of cargo in the game at least once
Eat, Sleep, Drill, Repeat
Deliver all 3 Oil Rigs to their destination points in Alaska

Jesus buddy finish the game before posting this crap...

Dreams come true, eat/sleep/drill/repeat are mission related and count for Workaholic/Ain't no rest. All of those are tied to 100% completion and cannot be missed unless you encounter a game-breaking bug or glitch. Through blood and sweat can also be done in free roam. You cannot "fail" a mission or "fail" to complete a task you just restart.

Western Wind and What's a mile are missable

Untouchable is technically missable but you're bound to finish 10 tasks undamaged out of ~300 or so, as is Goliath if you miss every chance to crane an objective semi trailer.

• Like 1

On 5/1/2020 at 8:22 PM, Ac3dUd3- said:

I am creating a guide for the game, if you have any input please let me know. I am editing it as I unlock the trophies

I think the most guide-worthy trophies in this game are Deer Hunt, Moose Hunt and Bear Hunt. Maybe also Where are the logs? and Simply Delivered (withs no achievers so far, might be bugged?)  as well as Workers Unite (although you basically can't miss the statues, just the unlock condition of "find" is unclear to me, I crashed into both of them and didn't unlock the trophy). Beside them, I think all trophies are self-explanatory or will unlock naturally during gameplay.

For the first three trophies maps for all regions containing the exact positions and names of the upgrades and trucks are requires. So if you're working on a guide, creating those might be the most relevant part. Feel free to keep us updated with your progress on those so we can give you information on locations you missed.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Valkirye22 said:

Jesus buddy finish the game before posting this crap...

Dreams come true, eat/sleep/drill/repeat are mission related and count for Workaholic/Ain't no rest. All of those are tied to 100% completion and cannot be missed unless you encounter a game-breaking bug or glitch. Through blood and sweat can also be done in free roam. You cannot "fail" a mission or "fail" to complete a task you just restart.

Western Wind and What's a mile are missable

Untouchable is technically missable but you're bound to finish 10 tasks undamaged out of ~300 or so, as is Goliath if you miss every chance to crane an objective semi trailer.

I’m didn’t found Goliath in PSN trophy list, but found it in-game.

13 hours ago, DSRT976 said:

I’m didn’t found Goliath in PSN trophy list, but found it in-game.

weird, for me they match except the order of trophies is different. I think you just missed it on there.

All in all as an in-game tracker it works well and so far always accurate about progression/completion.

(RAGE 2 in-game trackers anyone?)

well I havnt seen another semi trailer for the goliath trophy outside of the mission in Michigan at the start so I think its missable. I am id say 70% or so completed with the game but ive look at the tasks so unless a new one appears that you have 1 chance to get it on your own world

8 hours ago, Ac3dUd3- said:

well I havnt seen another semi trailer for the goliath trophy outside of the mission in Michigan at the start so I think its missable. I am id say 70% or so completed with the game but ive look at the tasks so unless a new one appears that you have 1 chance to get it on your own world

While there are more special cargo semi trailers, I can't tell if you're able to spawn some when all missions are finished.

In any case getting it in coop should be a working backup alternative.

33 minutes ago, Uncle_Dalza said:

The Duel trophy

Does any one have any advice on getting this lve tried all the scouts in red and cant seem to get this to pop.

Cheers

Daz

I got it first map with the red CK1500 at the very start. It has three shades of red I chose the middle one and drove it and the Paystar 5070 outside of the garage.

Crash lightly into the truck (aim for the side or gas tanks) and you will get a 2 vs 3 damage on the truck in a minute or two.

I don't know if it's only for the 'classic' red color only so try with other two if you can't get it to pop. It is definitely not the one near the end where it's a two-tone scheme like red and white or red and black.

• Like 1

I have now got 74% completed trophy wise with just contracts trophy, 1000kms trophy and tasks&contests trophy left to do so ill be able to get a good chunk of the guide done soon!

Edited by Ac3dUd3-
  • Like 1

Nice one ! Thank you. I will try this later on

today ?

8 hours ago, Valkirye22 said:

I got it first map with the red CK1500 at the very start. It has three shades of red I chose the middle one and drove it and the Paystar 5070 outside of the garage.

Crash lightly into the truck (aim for the side or gas tanks) and you will get a 2 vs 3 damage on the truck in a minute or two.

I don't know if it's only for the 'classic' red color only so try with other two if you can't get it to pop. It is definitely not the one near the end where it's a two-tone scheme like red and white or red and black.

Edited by Uncle_Dalza

17 hours ago, Ac3dUd3- said:

Any luck finding another contract mission that will be get us the Goliath trophy ? I completed this early on ?

Its not the end of the world to start a new playthrough as its an early mission but ld rather not if l can help it. 

Thanks

Daz

18 minutes ago, Uncle_Dalza said:

Any luck finding another contract mission that will be get us the Goliath trophy ? I completed this early on 1f648.png

Its not the end of the world to start a new playthrough as its an early mission but ld rather not if l can help it. 

Thanks

Daz

Unfortunately it seems to be the case - I'm the same boat, start anew or do it coop with someone who is just starting

And co-op is fidgety as it is, I triend yesterday with someone and it just wouldn't join no matter how many times we tried