Trophy Guide

Ac3dUd3-

2 hours ago, Uncle_Dalza said:

Any luck finding another contract mission that will be get us the Goliath trophy ? I completed this early on 1f648.png

Its not the end of the world to start a new playthrough as its an early mission but ld rather not if l can help it. 

Thanks

Daz

1 hour ago, Valkirye22 said:

Unfortunately it seems to be the case - I'm the same boat, start anew or do it coop with someone who is just starting

And co-op is fidgety as it is, I triend yesterday with someone and it just wouldn't join no matter how many times we tried

There is a contract in Alaska where you need to deliver a semi trailer with coils for the drilling stuff. it specifically says semi-trailer so that might work. I cant test it though, please confirm if it works? It might be too heavy to lift

You need to deliver it from the warehouse in pedro bay to north point

Edited by Ac3dUd3-

38 minutes ago, Ac3dUd3- said:

There is a contract in Alaska where you need to deliver a semi trailer with coils for the drilling stuff. it specifically says semi-trailer so that might work. I cant test it though, please confirm if it works? It might be too heavy to lift

The attachment points on this one are very bad and the trailer is very heavy. I tried for 20 minutes but couldn't unlock the trophy... I don't think it is possible. 

1 hour ago, OBSTINATIO said:

The attachment points on this one are very bad and the trailer is very heavy. I tried for 20 minutes but couldn't unlock the trophy... I don't think it is possible. 

Can confirm also failed on that one - too big, too heavy.

Of all the objective semi trailer only the fuel one can be done.

Coils, Construction, Oil Rig, and I think one more that is huge are not liftable.

5 hours ago, Ac3dUd3- said:

I can confirm that that one also works for the trophy. But as you said it's quite heavy and not easy to lift. You need to bring you heaviest truck and lift it over the front, as the supports on the side will not carry the weight. A heavy trailer (like a fuel trailer) attached to the back will help to balance out the weight even further. Also it felt like the American crane model was better suited for this, as I wasn't able to lift it with the Russian one, but that might just have been bad luck.

But as I said earlier, there are multiple semi-trailers in the game for that trophy. I think there is one in the later Michigan missions, too.

11 hours ago, Ac3dUd3- said:

ok Will look out for this thanks Ac

You need to deliver it from the warehouse in pedro bay to north point

At this point I believe the platinum to be unobtainable in the games current state. All of my friends have issues with missions where it has glitched on them.

Myself included, I have 3 tasks on Drowned Lands that require me to deliver missing bricks, they used to be on my map but now they are not, and as you can not restart a task, and there are no bricks in Russia in warehouse etc, I am unable to complete the tasks

EDIT: It seems you CAN restart tasks if you go to the original task activation location. I will keep you updated

Edited by Ac3dUd3-
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, JesteR1701one said:

What about the out with the old contract from dyson diesel? It says deliver construction rig semi trailer. I have not tried it myself yet. I was just wondering.

Too heavy unfortunately, there are several of those in the game but do not work

There is also another "regular" semi fuel trailer task in White Valley however that trailer has terrible winch spots and will hang heavy side down so you cannot reach 5m no matter how you try.

At this point I'm 99% sure there is only one point in the game where you can get it and it's with the heavy semi fuel carrier (big green tank) at the Dyson Diesel contract at the beginning of the game.

On 5/7/2020 at 9:17 AM, Valkirye22 said:

Too heavy unfortunately, there are several of those in the game but do not work

There is also another "regular" semi fuel trailer task in White Valley however that trailer has terrible winch spots and will hang heavy side down so you cannot reach 5m no matter how you try.

Do you even read other posts in this thread? I don't want to be rude, but I have already confirmed that those trailers are working. They're heavy, but it is possible to lift them and I got the trophy by doing so (in Alaska).

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, bioxz said:

Do you even read other posts in this thread? I don't want to be rude, but I have already confirmed that those trailers are working. They're heavy, but it is possible to lift them and I got the trophy by doing so (in Alaska).

I will edit the guide when its published, do you remember what trailer it was called? I cant see what the mission items are once you have finished the misison

Edited by Ac3dUd3-

I read, I tried. It doesn't/didn't work. I couldn't lift it sufficiently.

One thing that came to mind was dangling it off a cliff or hill but the propensity of this game to glitch out/lose objective trailers with no other way of returning them kind of scares me of doing so.

1 hour ago, Ac3dUd3- said:

I will edit the guide when its published, do you remember what trailer it was called? I cant see what the mission items are once you have finished the misison

I got the trophy lifting the Oil Rig Salvage Semi-Trailer, which is used in multiple missions. Additionally I was able to lift the Coiled Tubing Semi-Trailer, but as I already had unlocked the trophy I can't guarantee it's working -- but it should.

Anyone remember where was the "LAZ 6 T195" engine upgrade on Taymyr? Stats says I have all upgrades, but when I go to the truck engine upgrades it says that I'm missing that one.

I think it wasn't even hidden one, but somehow game didn't count that one for me. Could someone check it up? 

4 minutes ago, Patrickosan said:

Anyone remember where was the "LAZ 6 T195" engine upgrade on Taymyr? Stats says I have all upgrades, but when I go to the truck engine upgrades it says that I'm missing that one.

I think it wasn't even hidden one, but somehow game didn't count that one for me. Could someone check it up? 

Do you have the trophy for all upgrades? I'm not sure where I read it, but AFAIK there is a map missing in Russia which will come with the first big update. They had to exclude it to be able to release on time, so some upgrades from that map are missing. The trophy itself only counts upgrades that are currently there, so you can get it despite some vehicle still having locked parts.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bioxz said:

Do you have the trophy for all upgrades? I'm not sure where I read it, but AFAIK there is a map missing in Russia which will come with the first big update. They had to exclude it to be able to release on time, so some upgrades from that map are missing. The trophy itself only counts upgrades that are currently there, so you can get it despite some vehicle still having locked parts.

2 hours ago, Patrickosan said:

I have all upgrades and all trophies so nothing is locked on the new map. It is more likely that patrick got an upgrade on co op but needs to do it on solo as well

3 minutes ago, Ac3dUd3- said:

I have all upgrades and all trophies so nothing is locked on the new map. It is more likely that patrick got an upgrade on co op but needs to do it on solo as well

While you have all upgrades on the three Russian maps currently in the game and thus got the trophy, I'm pretty sure you're still missing the LAZ 6 T195 engine upgrade for the Step 310E. That and other upgrades are on the fourth currently missing map in Taymyr -- there is no way to get them.

2 hours ago, bioxz said:

While you have all upgrades on the three Russian maps currently in the game and thus got the trophy, I'm pretty sure you're still missing the LAZ 6 T195 engine upgrade for the Step 310E. That and other upgrades are on the fourth currently missing map in Taymyr -- there is no way to get them.

Can confirm, just got the last upgrade trophy but am still missing some, the aforementioned engine and a raised suspension for another truck.

Does not affect the trophies in any way tho

3 hours ago, bioxz said:

My apologies, you are correct. I have not looked at every truck that ive bought but yes the engine is locked for me also.

I find it appalling that they would have things locked in the base game for DLC that isnt even out or potentially not even created yet. This is a full priced game and we are beta testers. Its disgusting

1 minute ago, Patrickosan said:

So do you have any solutions for trophies for upgrades and towers? I have them all visited and upgrades collected, so what should I do, despite starting the game from a scratch. 

I would recommend that you revist all upgrades and watchtowers in single player to make sure they count. If that fails you will have to wait for a console patch from the devs unfortunately 

Does anyone know if I missed the chance in pipe dream to lift the semi trailer if i can start a new game to get this trophy? 

i’m wondering about the ingame trophy tracker and the psn trophy list. If i unlock Goliath on a new save file if it will unlock the platinum on the psn trophy list?

1 minute ago, JesteR1701one said:

Does anyone know if I missed the chance in pipe dream to lift the semi trailer if i can start a new game to get this trophy? 

i’m wondering about the ingame trophy tracker and the psn trophy list. If i unlock Goliath on a new save file if it will unlock the platinum on the psn trophy list?

1 person has been able to use a different trailer for the trophy if you scroll up, it is generally considered that the trophy is missable and you need to do it on pipe dream.

As for the 2nd save file the plat will still pop with trophies on different saves :)

On 8.5.2020 at 11:17 PM, bioxz said:

I got the trophy lifting the Oil Rig Salvage Semi-Trailer, which is used in multiple missions. Additionally I was able to lift the Coiled Tubing Semi-Trailer, but as I already had unlocked the trophy I can't guarantee it's working -- but it should.

Which truck did you use to lift the oil rig salvage?