Trophy Guide

Ac3dUd3-

9 hours ago, JesteR1701one said:

Does anyone know if I missed the chance in pipe dream to lift the semi trailer if i can start a new game to get this trophy? 

i’m wondering about the ingame trophy tracker and the psn trophy list. If i unlock Goliath on a new save file if it will unlock the platinum on the psn trophy list?

I started a new game yesterday, as soon as the tutorial ends, sell everything buy a Paystar 5070 and rush through some easy/close missions and tasks.

You need to reach LV6 then you can buy the heavy crane for the Paystar. Pipe Dream trailer is available from the start (clear the fallen powerline to make it easier to reach) and once you have the crane go there and lift. Took less than 2 hours.

Before you do it remember to back up your save to a USB and/or PSN as the game will override you current one!

1 hour ago, Valkirye22 said:

Took less than 2 hours.

How do you get lvl6 in 2 hours? I've played about 15, and I'm level 8

I'd like to get some progression tips in the guide. Like the easiest order of buying new trucks, getting upgrades on the maps and specing trucks for easier playthrought.

I had no major problems yet, I have finished about 50% of michigan, but I still have no idea what heavy and road trucks are for. I'm running just Paystar 5070 as my truck and scout 800 for scouting and doing quite fine, but I think I'm missing something, especially exploring Island Lake and Drummond Island. The only problem I have is tipping on my paystar, but reloading the game works good for me. How do I use that huge heavy trucks efficiently, what is their purpose?

Edited by Prokky_pew

5 minutes ago, Prokky_pew said:

I'd like to get some progression tips in the guide. Like the easiest order of buying new trucks, getting upgrades on the maps and specing trucks for easier playthrought.

I had no major problems yet, I have finished about 50% of michigan, but I still have no idea what heavy and road trucks are for. I'm running just Paystar 5070 as my truck and scout 800 for scouting and doing quite fine, but I think I'm missing something, especially exploring Island Lake and Drummond Island. The only problem I have is tipping on my paystar, but reloading the game works good for me. How do I use that huge heavy trucks efficiently, what is their purpose?

I have my personal path that I used when going for the platinum in my trophy guide, however since it is still being reviewed by the guide team I will paste the section here for you.

I just thought id add my personal roadmap here in case anyone wanted to know what vehicles etc I used, you do not have to follow this by any means. My first goal was to unlock every map and get watchtowers/upgrades done, I did this with a fully upgraded Chevy CK1500 scout & scout fuel trailer which I think handled everything quite well.
I would recommend that you go to Alaska and travel to Pedro Bay to find the ANK MK38 which you just have to drive up too and it will unlock, it is an extremely good truck that doesnt even know snow is there most of the time, it can help propel you easily into mid game territory.
I also recommend that you go to Drowned Lands in Russia/Taymyr and get the Tayga 6436. Again its a very good truck that will help you through mostly everything, with the added bonus of being able to have all of the frame addons. To get the Tayga you will need to refuel and repair it. Both Trucks can be aquired pretty much immediately after the tutorial.

The other trucks I stick too are the Azov 64131 as I believe it has the best fuel economy in the game and has all the frame addons so it is my main hauling truck for everything, the only downside is that it is quite slow. For scout I used the Chevy above until I found all the upgrades for the International Loadstar 1700. I think it is the best scout by far, very quick and agile, it holds 130L fuel with 100L refuel&repair addon. If I needed some serious pulling power it would be the kolob 74760, the big caterpillar or the Antarctic.

Finally, this game is designed to be played on co-op and will shed the platinum time down considerably with friends in the game, be cautious of bugs and make regular manual save backups and you will be ok

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Prokky_pew said:

How do you get lvl6 in 2 hours? I've played about 15, and I'm level 8

I finished the game and knew where to go  - sell everything, buy paystar do the tasks around the city/garage, clear some rockslides and fallen powerline, build a bridge to the oil drill location etc.

Move on to Smithville Dam you can do some easy runs for a level worth of prestige.

As for me I went 100% first Michigan, then Alaska, then Russia. Paystar 5070 will easily bring you to mid/late game, Voron 53-something (Red Voron available immediately from the store for around 80k) is also a good choice. Look for trucks with permanent AWD and diff lock. Late game I exclusively used the Tayga 6436 overall best truck for me. I haven't used the ANK that much due to its propensity to flip... I found the Russian trucks better in that regard as they are lower and more stable but less agile when it comes to turning. Russians also have superior fuel tanks and much more range.

Off-roads are cream and butter and work for 90% of scenarios. I kept my heavy crane on a CAT/Azov 8 (tall 8 wheeled) works as well for a few missions.

Heavy trucks like Kolob behemoth are slow and steady for pulling large semi-trailers. Kolob for mud, Azov 10-axled low one for road. In Alaska you will be pulling rigs a lot on iced road if you leave it for later put chains on the 10 axle Azov and watch the magic. It is trash off road due to low suspension...

Scout I used the Hummer for just about everything but later realized the Loadstar 1700 small truck is by far the best.

In the end I think everything is doable with just about any truck - depending on what you choose and how you approach. Only ones that are outright useless are highway trucks and I never used a heavy-duty truck.

• Like 2

On 06/05/2020 at 9:03 AM, Ac3dUd3- said:

Hi, quick question regarding the trophy 'All starts from the Garage' 

I've unlocked all 5 garages yet the in game tracker shows the trophy at 83%. Is there anything else lm missing? 

2 garages in Michigan, 2 in Alaska and 1 currently in Russia. 

Thanks

Daz 

2 hours ago, Uncle_Dalza said:

I've unlocked all 5 garages yet the in game tracker shows the trophy at 83%. Is there anything else lm missing? 

Thanks

Daz 

There is a garage in Zimnegorsk, the final map in russia that you need to power on. It is in the first lot of contracts called hub restoration or similar

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Prokky_pew said:

How much money is required to buy all trucks?

At least 2-3 million which is why you need to use the money exploit I made in the thread as the game doesnt give you anywhere near enough money to buy everything.

1 minute ago, Ac3dUd3- said:

At least 2-3 million which is why you need to use the money exploit I made in the thread as the game doesnt give you anywhere near enough money to buy everything

Thats exactly why I'm asking, because I'm afraid of this bug being fixed before I can get my hands on all the trucks, so I'm backing up with money now.

2 minutes ago, Prokky_pew said:

Thats exactly why I'm asking, because I'm afraid of this bug being fixed before I can get my hands on all the trucks, so I'm backing up with money now.

Just do the exploit around 30-40 times and you will have 5-6 million. thats more than enough

11 hours ago, Uncle_Dalza said:

Thanks

Daz 

8 hours ago, Ac3dUd3- said:

There is a garage in Zimnegorsk, the final map in russia that you need to power on. It is in the first lot of contracts called hub restoration or similar

You also need to enter the garage - but should do this naturally as there is a lot of stuff do to in Zimnegorsk.

If you're somehow missing the trophy after going for the garages without progressing other stuff, make sure you enter them as well to pop it

• Like 1

On 5/11/2020 at 2:30 AM, Ac3dUd3- said:

At least 2-3 million which is why you need to use the money exploit I made in the thread as the game doesnt give you anywhere near enough money to buy everything.

Is it actually a requirement to own all of the trucks at the same time... the in game tracker had me at 38% for American vehicles owned... I sold a bunch off and it still sits at 38%

1 hour ago, craig_obviously said:

Is it actually a requirement to own all of the trucks at the same time... the in game tracker had me at 38% for American vehicles owned... I sold a bunch off and it still sits at 38%

No idea, was waiting for someone to confirm. I can only do the trophy once lol

Simply Delivered

Can the trophy be missed?
So far we have placed all orders in the Coop.
In the statistics for the trophy I have 38% and my brother 42%.
If he theoretically submits all orders, in the end I have no more orders to get to 100%.

4 hours ago, nbgfxx said:
Simply Delivered

Can the trophy be missed?
So far we have placed all orders in the Coop.
In the statistics for the trophy I have 38% and my brother 42%.
If he theoretically submits all orders, in the end I have no more orders to get to 100%.

If you complete every contract, task, contest in your own world its impossible to miss this trophy

18 hours ago, craig_obviously said:

16 hours ago, Ac3dUd3- said:

No idea, was waiting for someone to confirm. I can only do the trophy once lol

I can confirm it is for buying the trophy popped only when I had the last truck in my garage (after I bought it) not after I unlocked all requirements to just be able to buy it (be it level or mission)

Same happened with the two separate trophies for US/RUS trucks (owning all of them) just unlocking them or gaining the ability to purchase them did not trigger the trophy - having them in my garage did.

2 hours ago, Valkirye22 said:

I can confirm it is for buying the trophy popped only when I had the last truck in my garage (after I bought it) not after I unlocked all requirements to just be able to buy it (be it level or mission)

Same happened with the two separate trophies for US/RUS trucks (owning all of them) just unlocking them or gaining the ability to purchase them did not trigger the trophy - having them in my garage did.

But did you have all the trucks in your garage at once? 

Is it possible to buy and sell all the trucks one by one and therefore have it register you owned them all at one stage?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nbgfxx said:

But if you only play coop it is possible?

If you are hosting the co op session you will get the trophy, if you are playing on some one elses world I would imagine its possible, you get other trophies playing on co op so I would assume you can get this one as well. But I reccommend that you be host

5 hours ago, Valkirye22 said:

No one is questioning whether you need to buy them,... that's a given.. we question whether it's actually necessary to own all of them at the same time as that is not how the game is tracking it....

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Anke said:

But did you have all the trucks in your garage at once? 

Is it possible to buy and sell all the trucks one by one and therefore have it register you owned them all at one stage?

20 minutes ago, craig_obviously said:

No one is questioning whether you need to buy them,... that's a given.. we question whether it's actually necessary to own all of them at the same time as that is not how the game is tracking it....

I personally had them all in the garage at once, If you want to test the theory of selling a few before you buy the last remaining ones and let me know if it pops I can update the guide once the review team publishes it

14 minutes ago, Ac3dUd3- said:

I personally had them all in the garage at once, If you want to test the theory of selling a few before you buy the last remaining ones and let me know if it pops I can update the guide once the review team publishes it

That is my intention. I am running 4 trucks at the moment, only 3 are American and i have sold everything else. In game tracking has my American vehicles owned still showing a percentage as if I owned all of them.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, craig_obviously said:

That is my intention. I am running 4 trucks at the moment, only 3 are American and i have sold everything else. In game tracking has my American vehicles owned still showing a percentage as if I owned all of them.

This is encouraging, I really don't like the idea of that long grind for so much money at the end.