Trophy Guide

Ac3dUd3-

So I did a little test. I unlocked a new truck to buy. I had 66% done for the own all usa trucks and 55% of owning all vehicles. I sold a truck I already owned and it stayed the same. Then I left that one sold and bought the newly unlocked truck and the percentages still went up. Now the USA truck trophy is 68% and overall trucks at 57%. So I believe you don't have to own all at the same time.

• Like 2

I can confirm that, at least for the "Stars an Stripes" trophy, having owned every vehicle at one point in time is enough. Tested with the newest patch. You can sell whatever you don't want and still get the trophy.

As soon as I'm level 26 and unlock the last Russian truck I can give you an update the other two vehicle trophies, but my guess is that they will behave the same. So there is no need to grind any money -- which makes sense, as without money glitches you would need hundreds of hours to earn enough to own every truck at the same time.

On 5/12/2020 at 9:43 AM, Turpoo said:

I just got the goliath trophy by lifting the oil rig salvage semi from the back of the trailer using azov 73210, so its possible without using the fuel trailer.

What winch did you use?

Edited by JesteR1701one
Double quote.

3 hours ago, Ac3dUd3- said:

I dont think the winch makes a difference as it uses the heavy crane addon

I was able to get the Goliath trophy with the Oil Rig trailer.

Uploaded short video on youtube:

Edited by JesteR1701one
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, JesteR1701one said:

I was able to get the Goliath trophy with the Oil Rig trailer.

Uploaded short video on youtube:

I re-did the beginning of the game to reach the heavy fuel trailer.

I tried on this very same trailer WITH EXACTLY THE SAME TRUCK/CRANE and couldn't pop it. Tried again with the other azov on one of the regular fuel semi trailers that show up in Alaska and couldn't do it again....

From my end it looked certain that the entire thing had to be 5m up and all of those trailers had off-centered which spots that made them hang off on one side...

• Like 1

Hey guys,

Hows the trophy guide coming along?

Im stuck trying to unlock 'Where are the Logs' trophy. Im at 75% im guessing the are all logging stations where you can collect wooden planks? Any tips would be appreciated the Platinum is in sight ? 

Thanks

Daz

4 minutes ago, Uncle_Dalza said:

Hey guys,

Hows the trophy guide coming along?

Im stuck trying to unlock 'Where are the Logs' trophy. Im at 75% im guessing the are all logging stations where you can collect wooden planks? Any tips would be appreciated the Platinum is in sight 1f62c.png 

Thanks

Daz

The guide is finished, it's just sitting with the guide team to review. I'll paste the trophy info for you.

This trophy requires you to visit every area that has logs in it. Both sawmills and log stations are needed, make sure you drive inside the area in a loop to confirm that the game has registered it. A zone will pop up that will let you collect wood if it has triggered.

There is a sawmill that has lost power in Zimnegorsk and a Lumber Mill in Island Lake, it is possible that these need to be powered on for it to count so finish the missions required for it just in case.

Michigan:

Black River - 1 Sawmill
Island Lake -  1 Sawmill & 1 Log Station
Drummond Island - 1 Log Station

Alaska:

North Port - 1 Sawmill & 1 Log Station
Mountain River - 1 Sawmill
White Valley - 1 Sawmill & 2 Log Stations

Taymyr:

Drowned Lands - 1 Sawmill
Quarry - 1 Old Lumbermill
Zimnegorsk - 1 Sawmill

You can check your % for the trophy by pressing  Down at any time and go to the trophies tab.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, craig_obviously said:

I'm pretty sure you can edit all the truck trophies as you don't need to own all at the same time...

Came here to ask this, surely they wouldn't make this so you have to own them all at once especially given the amount of money involved.

On 22.5.2020 at 6:35 AM, Ac3dUd3- said:
7S404ca6.png Play Your Way
Fix 2000 damage points
Bronze
This trophy is unmissable. You will get this while playing the game, any time you recover to the garage, use service trailers or repair addons with scout vehicles, they will all count towards the 2000 points required for the trophy.

Are you really sure it counts by recovering to the garage as well? When I was working on this trophy (5th May) I kept an eye a little bit on the in-game-progress of the trophy and my feeling was, it do not count when you recover to garage, but only if you use the service trailer or something comparable on your vehicle or an other vehicle.

Beacause when your/a truck is completely damaged and you recover to the garage you have 350-500 damage points fixed, it must be nearly 15% - 25 % more on the in-game-progress-counter and I never noticed that, but you can put me right if I'm wrong with my supposition.

I used a pretty easy method for Broken Horse. Use a crane to lift a scout vehicle (preferably the TUZ166) as high as you can, then drop it. Keep repeating until all wheels are broken. 

Edited by twyz

• 2 weeks later...